1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[10 Nov 2012] VF Circuit PS3 League Round Robin #5 Game Night (Online PSN)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by akai, Nov 2, 2012.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
VF Circuit PS3 League Round Robin #5 Game Night
Online PSN
Confirmed Attendees: 27
Posted By: akai
Start Date: 10 Nov 2012 06:00 AM
End Date: 11 Nov 2012 12:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Chicago -06:00 CST
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    VF Circuit PS3 League Round Robin #5 - Saturday, November 10th

VFDC organized online League - VF Circuit Forum Section or VF Circuit Blog

This Round Robin follows the same format as Round Robin #5 - you will be playing two matches against each of your opponent (similar to the format the Majors used).

The fourth Round Robin event will be starting ~ 8 PM (+/- one hour from the stated time based on who registered for the event). The time listed is based on the timezone that you lived in. Russia (6 PM Moscow Time) and Japan players (Sunday, 8 PM) have slightly different scheduling.

For those already signed up for the VF Circuit (gave me their location, email address, etc info) - Please post a reply in the this thread (or by the RSVP setting), send a private conversation to me, or reply to the VF Circuit email if you will be participating in the Saturday November 10th event. Deadline to register Friday, November 9th 6 AM CST (UTC -6) - Countdown Timer Link. Nothing is guaranteed for those wanting to participate when deadline ends.

For those in the VF Circuit, but can't make it to the schedule date/time - I will be trying out a Standby Player List for Alternative Dates. Email or PM me by sign-up deadline what time and date within Monday, November 11th - Friday, November 16th that you can play. If enough people are in a similar situation as you, a bracket will be made for you within the alternative dates you told me.

For those that have not signed up for the VF Circuit (gave me their location, email address, etc) please follow the registration directions from the Introduction and How to Register Thread before signing up for the individual events.

I will update this post with confirmation list of players that have signed up for the event.

2. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
  3. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    As usual I'm in. Gotta redeem myself after the last one...

4. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

I'll play.

5. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    i'm in :D

6. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

7. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I would like to be in this one and I dont hold a grudge against anyone because its not worth it.

8. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

What happened before already happened, now we can better our self and move on and that's what I am doing.

9. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    I'm in !!!!

10. supergolden

supergolden Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

I want in but will be busy Sat night. Can we do this Sun night Japan players?

11. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Yes for Japan it is Sunday. I forgot to add that in, but same time on Sunday as posted in the japan group conversation.

12. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    im in.

13. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    I'm in. Using Jeffry. Just to make sure, is that start time 8:00pm Eastern?

14. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    yes, I am running a bit behind in updating the Circuit stuff, but it should be 8 PM EST for majority if not all the EST players.

15. hurtfulthings

hurtfulthings Member

PSN:
    hurtfulthings
    Can't participate in this one. I'm not really in a position to invest much time in fighting games and I haven't been practicing this one enough to put in a decent performance.

16. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    No worries, my goal is just to get people to meet-up and play. When you have time come play again!

Less than a day to confirm participation for this weekend! (Friday) Don't forget, if you want to play in the round robin but can't make it to the weekend, there is the "standby" bracket!

17. martianpulis

martianpulis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    martianpulis
    Would love to finally beat up Genzen :) but cant go this weekend. Tied up at work.

18. Terachi

Terachi New Member

I'm in.

19. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    RSVP disabled. I will work on brackets tonight (12 hours from now). Don't forget the next event, the November Majors, is the 17th-18th.

20. volosatenko

volosatenko New Member