1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

10 Things That Will Improve Your Level of Play

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Pai_Garu, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I mainly play Kumite

[/ QUOTE ]

You're in NYC. When you're ready to learn how it feels to lose contact any of the many NYC vfers.

2. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

3. WARCHILD

WARCHILD Member

Well I'm not in NYC, I'm on Long Island, which is about an hour or two away, depending upon where in the city you are. I have an apartment in Queens during the semester, but I probably wouldn't step foot in the Bronx, lol, no offense to those who live there. Some areas of Brooklyn are real bad too. Suffice it to say, if you're from NY, you know there are some areas you just don't visit unless you live there. Maybe they're in some of the nicer parts of Bronx or Brooklyn though, I'll check it out. I wish there were some VF arcades around Long Island, but I have not found a single one. I remember we used to have a ton of SFII Champion edition arcades; I kicked everyone's ass! I even beat an Asian kid once, which is an accomplishment in and of itself in SFII.

4. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

vith showed me this...

<font color="purple"> banguard enabled</font>

If you continue to post on the forums and refuse to hook up with the other NY players on the strength of "it could be over an hour away" and "maybe it isn't a nice neighborhood" I will personally jog the 1500 miles to long island and make you listen to the lovemoans of your mother conceiving a son worthy the gift of life.

<font color="purple"> banguard off</font>

5. tianyuan2k2

tianyuan2k2 Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    WARCHILD said:

I even beat an Asian kid once, which is an accomplishment in and of itself in SFII.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I missed something about this line, no offense, it's just funny.
    /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif

6. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    tianyuan2k2 said:

[ QUOTE ]
    WARCHILD said:

I even beat an Asian kid once, which is an accomplishment in and of itself in SFII.

[/ QUOTE ]

/versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its just not you man /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif OUT YAFFI'ED!

7. tianyuan2k2

tianyuan2k2 Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    PhoenixDth said:

[ QUOTE ]
    tianyuan2k2 said:

[ QUOTE ]
    WARCHILD said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its just not you man /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif OUT YAFFI'ED!

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no, it's YAAFI not YAFFI /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Maybe WARCHILD should join the YAAFI brotherhood already! He could be the best YAAFI in no time /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. Krafty Matt

Krafty Matt Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Matt_K
    XBL:
    KraftyMattKraft
    It has been ages since this post was updated by Srider. When can we see the last 5 topics. If not for VF4 then for VF5.