1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[22 Jan 2016] Magfest 2016 VF:FS Tounament (National Harbor, MD)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by daRockReaper, Jan 22, 2016.

Magfest 2016 VF:FS Tounament
Start Date: 22 Jan 2016 08:00 PM
End Date: 22 Jan 2016 11:00 PM
Time Zone: America/New_York -05:00 EST

Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center
201 Waterfront St
National Harbor, MD 20745

Posted By: daRockReaper

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    The tradition continues Join us in for good games, good times, and chill peoples

2. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    I might be going to Magfest. I'll let you know when I can confirm!

3. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    the more the merrier it will be great to see some vfdc people there aside from me and rock. it is getting close to that time cozby and we can hang around that weekend too just like we did at NYG a few years back

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  4. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Yo! I'll be at MAGfest but given that my panel begins really, really close to when the VF tourney ends I don't know if I can participate. Deffo up for casuals at least.

5. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I will be bringing my 360 along for VF casuals before the event (after the event hopefully as well) hopefully if people want to do that. It would mean we would have a second set up for the tourney as well to make things go more smoothly too if we get a decent turnout too.

6. daRockReaper

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    I just freed up my schedule a bit so I should be free for casuals around 3 Just hit me up on here If your trying to find me in consoles

oneida likes this.
  7. daRockReaper

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    Thanks to everyone for showing up Bracket is up here: http://challonge.com/MAG2016VF
    Everything was recorded and will be up as soon as I figure out whether I want to just dump all the footage or actually cut separate matches.