1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

46p+g>p>p+kp>3346p

Discussion in 'Akira' started by AnimalStaccato, Jan 10, 2010.

1. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

What's the deal with this combo? I can't seem to buffer the doublepalm in time. If I do it too early it doesn't come out if I do it to late in the time I think it should be done it misses. Is it stance specific?

I can't see it in the combos list so I'm assuming it's not a great combo but it was in the VF5 Akira training video and it really bugs me if I don't can't pull off a combo at least once.

I'm doing the move so fast it comes out almost instanly yet it still misses. [​IMG]

2. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    What training video?

ps. Just tested, its possible, 63 damage, pretty hard. DbPm hits just barely above ground. Why would you want to do this combo?

3. AnimalStaccato

This one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuBpgVbkN04

I can do the 43p>dblplm ones just this is really tricky. Lol I probably won't use it if it's damage is rubbish just wanted to get it once and also to know it's actually possible.

4. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Just thought to mention that combos starting from throws cant be stance-specific since throws reset the stance.

5. AnimalStaccato

Reset it to what? As in stance has no bearing on throw combos?

6. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Thats right, stance is always the same in throw combos.