1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A even more reliable input for OS 6K and a question

Discussion in 'Vanessa' started by RafaelLew, Aug 15, 2013.

1. RafaelLew

RafaelLew Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RafaelLew
    As we know, the 6K is a very powerful kick that opens an window to some great combos. Someone said that the input [2][3][6][K] releases this kick faster, and it does but, somehow, i went in dojo and found myself doing it with just[3][6][K]what makes it impressively faster and easier to use. Am i wrong?

And my question: the easiest combo i know that follows this kick is the following:

OS [[3][6][K]] - [1][G][K] - [P] - [2][K][P] - [6][6][K] ,[P]

Somehow it always works in heavyweights but it dont always works on other characters... I did against goh one time and, as i tried to do it again, i couldnt replicate :eek: Why? Is there any suggestions for a combo that follows this kick? It seems to be a interesting point among Vanessa skills and I'm thinking about using it more online.

Thank you in advance! See you guys online

2. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    U got all details for this combo on the van's combo list... This combo doesn t work angainst jeff, it can work against wolf only if u near to him...
    U got 5 or 6 different combos for the 6_K in fact... If u have a qusteion, don t hesitate

RafaelLew likes this.