1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Again problems with Akira

Discussion in 'Akira' started by Katana0103, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Katana0103

Katana0103 Member

I use a PS2 gameplay to play VF 4 evo. My problems are Akiras: [K][G] and after 1 frame [G] release. And [2][K][G][6][P][4][6][6][P][K]. Thats my problem. How can I do this moves? or train?

2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

you use a stick or a pad?

3. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

[K]+[G] release after 1 frame means you have to press K+G, and then within 1/60th of a second release the guard button. Strategies people use to do this is to flick it almost. But, I've never been able to have more than maybe a 30% success rate, so I've never incorporated this move into my game.

As for DLC, you didn't say what your main problem was, but i'm guessing it's the [4][6][6][P]+[K] part. Well, hit the back, and then pretend you're dashing forward. it has to be fast.

eventually DLC will come to you, and you should be able to have maybe a 80% success rate with enough practice, but the speed of the last part is really the only trouble for people.

4. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

if you use the pad of ps2, you can configure L1 button to K+G and antother button for k. Press quickly L1, release and press only K... pratice make this move perfect ._.

P.S. sorry for my bad english ^^

5. Katana0103

Katana0103 Member

My English isn´t better /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif . It was my mistake I use a PS2 gamepad and I use the 4 shoulder-gropes (L1;L2;...) too. My problem by [4][6][6][P]+[K] is the fast input of this move.
    But after enough practise I´ve some successes:
    for example: [3][K]+[G][6][P][2][P]+[K] /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif