1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

AI getting easier

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Jedo, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Jedo

Jedo Member

So I was up to the arcade( I forget the name) where the opponents were like 5th dan-9th dan, and I wasn't doing to well. After placing only 3rd in the tournament, I moved on to the next arcade. Oddly enough however, I was winning almost all my matches there. Did the AI get easier because I only placed 3rd or something?

2. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

First, nice pic.

Second, no I doubt it. It's either that someone has changed the difficulty, or that the "easier" AI was doing something that was just messing with you. I know that for me, if I haven't fought the AI for a while, having them just sit there and crouch just completely freezes me for a few seconds.

Personally, the more "human" like the AI gets, the easier I can cope.

3. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    The AI don't get easier really it gets harder if it seems easier it may be because you are just that good and you don't know it yet.

The one thing I think is funny when I play about when I play in the harder arcades with Pai I have an easier time against higher and lower ranking characters compared what my character is but when I face someone of my ranking (She is ranked as Hunter) they seem to fight me twice as hard as the people ranked higher then me. I don't know if it is me or if they just are that much harder but they can't be. I would beat a Hero or Protector somewhat convincingly and barely win or get my butt kicked by someone of a Hunter ranking and it happens every time.

4. Jedo

Jedo Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Cuz said:

First, nice pic.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Thanks, always nice to meet a fellow Watchman /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Well I went back and won that tournament, I placed second in the third to last arcade, and now I'm trying to qualify for hte tournament at the second to last arcade.