1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Any good setups/baits/traps?

Discussion in 'El Blaze' started by KINGDOM, Mar 11, 2007.

1. KINGDOM

KINGDOM New Member

...just curious on what you guys like to set your opponent up with.

2. 4gotten_kazama

4gotten_kazama Active Member

Personally I jus fish for any knock down after stagger and 6Kthen I use Rocket Discharge into fake roll/the jump that goes over lows using these is pure guess to snuff all the options if you regognize what the opponant is doing before it comes out are jus well enough to beat it. If I see them ducking I roll if the satnd ther I do jump and go into different options from there it basicly depends on what you have your opponent conditioned for cause thats fighting Blaze you have to be good at fuzzy to actually top him but thats jus me

Later

3. RawEmpire

RawEmpire Well-Known Member

there is a lot of set ups for el blaze. i dont want to sit here and type all that shit so just send me a message via xbox live and ill get back to u as soon as possible.

4. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    If EL Blaze's [3] [3] [P] [K] [G] low throw is escaped he is left back turned - with a +3 advantage!

This means that his BT [K] will beat any attack other than 10f and 11f jabs for a crumple [​IMG]

This situation is very deceptive because even the most experienced opponents can't imagine/forget that they are at negative frames after breaking their opponents throw - see for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpeOW6rtyfU at the end of the 3rd round.