1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Any Guaranteed Moves after Stagger

Discussion in 'Lau' started by pleportamee, May 15, 2008.

1. pleportamee

pleportamee Well-Known Member

Im trying to beef up my Lau a little bit and was wondering something.
    I frequently land /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif when playing, and get an easy stagger. What would be the best move to follow up with during the stagger? Are there any good combos or anything that are guaranteed?
    Same thing with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gifpp/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif- I always land that one and was wondering what the best follow up would be for the stagger.
    Since I tend to land these moves all the time--- it really need some strong followups for the stagger. Thanks!!

2. KowtowRobinson

KowtowRobinson Well-Known Member

Nothing guarunteed off the stagger, although if you're landing those moves so frequently, the opponent might not be so great at shaking out. On 8kk stagger, give em the palm to the FACE and follow up with p,4p,p string. Probably the same thing for the other stagger if they're not shaking. Otherwise you're just going to mix up mid and throw.

3. pleportamee

pleportamee Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input.

4. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    If your opponent is good for struggling out of the stagger, consider throwing him after it.

5. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

If you land 1PP2P and the opponent doesn't struggle very well, go for 2_3PP+K and then combo with P4PP or any other combo you can think of.