1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Any interest for semi-regular, smaller UK room-play?

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Pai~Chun, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Logging back in 5 months later and this hasn't budged an inch! I guess we just need VF6 now as the scene is dead.

2. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    I've been out of the game for a while now. Baby on the way and all that. I dunno if I'd even be able to put much time into VF6 if it did happen. Suppose it would give people time to get good before I get back on it and start tearing things up lmao!

3. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Congrats on the baby, Seidon.

I wish this game was popular, SF4 is a pile of shite and there's so many people playing that.

If VF6 doesn't come out then I guess that's it, would be a shame. Farewell all the VF people I've had the pleasure of meeting.