1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

any Jacky 70+ dmg normal combo

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by Kylin, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

I play Jacky, and I don't think that 70+ can be reached on a normal hit. the most powerful combo I can get from a normal hit, is after his [4]+[G]+[P]+[K]:

[4]+[G]+[P]+[K], [3][3]+[P] (gut collapse), [6]+[P][P][K]

this works in both stances (which is the main reason I use it; I hate watching stance) and is quite powerful in normal hit. don't know the exact damage. you guys should ask Chris (LM_Akira). he know way more about the mechanics of the game than I do.

2. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

I'm charging a fee if you want to improve your skills with me as I have nothing to gain from playing you and you have a lot to gain from playing me. If you are coming to play the shangster, it will be $20 per hour for every hour you lose 70% at.

3. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Shangster jerky i'm busy tonight
    Shangster i'm too tired
    Shangster i cant play with u

[/ QUOTE ]

Owned....

4. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

--------------------
    "Fuck this 'getting owned' shit..."