1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Any Timesplitters2 or Dark Cloud2 players here?

Discussion in 'General' started by PGhacker, Jun 10, 2003.

1. PGhacker

PGhacker Well-Known Member

If so, care to share some strategys and other stuff?
    Any stuff is fine /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. replicant

replicant Well-Known Member

I thought both games were very bad. Sorry, can't help you.

3. Homer

Homer Member

Dark cloud may be crappy but timesplitters 2 is brilliant, how can you say that it is bad.

4. replicant

replicant Well-Known Member

Other than boring/repetative missions, ugly graphics, ridiculously atrocious aiming system, and general just rehash of other FPS's then I guess nothing is wrong with it. Raise your standards.

5. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

I played the demo, and wasn't struck with an urge to purchase the game. FPS games belong on the PC, I refuse to play them on a console.

6. FZA

FZA New Member

Opinions a bit biased don't you think? For a consol shooter, TS2 was great, good missions, noob proof aiming, challenging missions and stages, tons of characters with different stats, plenty of multiplayer games, map maker, completely customizable multiplayer. Nothing was wrong with this game. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Homer

Homer Member

Youre mad replicant, have you even got the game, you can get hundreds of characters including a monkey.The graphics arent bad at all, the missions are great and ts2 is the best fps on the playstation 2, FULL STOP!!

8. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

and ts2 is the best fps on the playstation 2, FULL STOP!!

Wich aint saying much now is it?

9. SoundWave

SoundWave Well-Known Member

it was a fun game but nothing i'd waste my money on, the aiming system was ridiculous you just needed to hold down the trigger...If you could have used a PS2 mouse/keyboard with it, it would have been much better.