1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone interested for some online matches on PS3 VF5FS?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by lordraptor, May 25, 2016.

1. lordraptor

lordraptor Member

If anyone's interested for some matches on PS3 in Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, my name is Lordraptor7, add me.

WolfKing likes this.
  2. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    lordraptor, help everyone out and give more details. What region are you in? What time do you usually play?

3. lordraptor

lordraptor Member

Sure I'm in the Asian - Middle East Region (Israel), I'm usually playing during Fridays and Saturdays throughout most of the day and the rest of the week around evening - night hours, I'm a Lion player.

WolfKing likes this.
  4. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Hi.
    I am Lion player too a bad Lion really. Add me and i will invite you to play a night more sooner than later.

WolfKing and lordraptor like this.
  5. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Ok bro i'm always online my psn id is HotRod666 I'm sure some ppl here have played me before! I'm a Wolf and Vane player!

lordraptor likes this.