1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know what the A1 B1 things in VF4 Final Tuned are?

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by gamemaster14, May 21, 2014.

1. gamemaster14

gamemaster14 Member

PSN:
    GM14NeoExtreme
    XBL:
    Gamemaster14XIV
    I have a Naomi 2 system with Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned. When I play a game, on the bottom of the screen there are these blue things that have A1 and B1 on the bottom left side of the screen. They only are there in Final Tuned as they were not there in Regular VF4 or Evolution. Any clue what they are?

2. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Those are optional moves that were added to final tuned. Each character had 2 optional moves hence the A1 B1, these are only made possible by having a card with the move chosen in it. So pretty much impossible now since Final Tuned is no longer relevant and the network it ran on is no longer up.

Tricky and Ellis like this.
  3. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Oh, i did not know that either - good VF history-lesson from our veteran cruz :)

Tricky likes this.
  4. gamemaster14

gamemaster14 Member

PSN:
    GM14NeoExtreme
    XBL:
    Gamemaster14XIV
    Thanks a lot man, been wondering what those things were for since I first booted the game.

The way I found this site was from the VF4 Shun Di drinking faq by Namflow, glad to finally know what his drinking does.

5. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Where did those two vanish too??

6. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member