1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone wants to play?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by SeraphXion, Jan 5, 2015.

1. SeraphXion

SeraphXion New Member

Hey guys, there's nobody on VF5FS on Ranked Match or Player Match, there's litterally NO ONE to play against.

Anyone up here up for playing with me? Skill level doesn't matter, kick my butt around the stage all day, I just want someone to play against for hours on end.

PSN is same as my username. Just add me if you wanna play.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    WolfKing, Ellis, ToyDingo and 4 others like this.
  2. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

Welcome fellow Eileen.

3. Parasite_eveNZ

Parasite_eveNZ Well-Known Member

I'm in add me

4. Monokeros

Monokeros New Member

PSN:
    monokerros
    I'm up for games on PSN id is Monokerros, hit me up if you ever want some matches.

5. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    I'm playing alot of Persona recently, but I'm gonna make sure to add you when I get on tonight. Hit me up for some games

6. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    You're going to get a lot of friend request buddy. Welcome to VFDC, I'll add you when I get home from work.

More VF is good VF...

jimi Claymore and Ellis like this.