1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Aoi VF5 Final Showdown Videos

Discussion in 'Aoi' started by sibarraz, May 1, 2012.

1. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Really? That is very sad, but explains a lot of things... I want to think that ekimae is the aoi with the yellow costume and pink hair, but now I am confused lol. Is this them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvTzYgHbiUU

2. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Nah that Aoi with the pink hair and gold costum is Kofu Megane. Recently his Aoi is now blonde with the black bra and the blue skirt.
    The secretary outfit is Ekimae.
    No need to tell who is Malcom X, there is a "X" at the end of his japanese name anyway lol

3. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Wow that's amazing, I thought he was gone but it's great surprise. So many great aoi players :). At least I know who is who now lol.

4. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

His costume is very similar to one I made back around Evo'12. Grey business jacket and slacks. Hair similar also except mine is green. Anyhow Ekimae is the most entertaining Aoi to watch in JP imo.

5. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4

Yeah kofu was gone only during vanilla 5 ( he just played a little, not much footage of him ), but he came back for VF5R and VF5FS.
    There are a few others Aoi players with the blue high ranks ( tigerclaw / lionheart /dragonfang ) but I don't know their name.

6. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
  7. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    My favorite moment of Kakurikon has to be that one:

http://youtu.be/b7t0iRUXwYA?t=44m22s

The crowd / commentating was so hype, his hit-throws attempts lands successfully almost everytime :p, tough defence, the guts to do the ground reversal against the Akira player, not counting the 43P blocked into an other 43P to finish itabashi zanghief's Shun Di off.. priceless :D:D

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  8. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Any timestamp? :(

9. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5