1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Back in the game but dazed

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by donbalaan, Jun 7, 2009.

1. donbalaan

donbalaan New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm an old timer from VF1,2,3 days and just started VF5 on the PS3. I've been playing the quest the past week and moved up to Master level but I'm really dazed at how the top players (master and up) can get up so quickly and even evade or hit me before my character fully recovers from the move that knocked them down.

Anyone know how this achieved? I've mashed my game pad to the max and can't get up nearly as quick.

Any tips would be appreciated.

2. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

3. donbalaan

donbalaan New Member

Thanks, the PKG fast get up was what I was missing. I just started playing without reading /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I just had a 214 wins in a row with Jacky just now against masters and high dans. I'm still in good shape after all these years!!!