1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Games Thread

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by ThePrince, Nov 29, 2007.

1. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Nice sig, Ash... nice to see something written by Bungle that was actually purposely funny [​IMG]

2. Grusselgrosser

Grusselgrosser Well-Known Member

Why did they remove KO ground stomps?

3. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    it calls for creativity!

4. Grusselgrosser

Grusselgrosser Well-Known Member

My favorite non-stomp post-KO troll move is doing Jacky's ->-> P+G on a standing KO'd opponent.

5. JHow77

JHow77 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JHow77
    What about post-KO pouncing but the pounce either doesn't connect because you're too far away, or, it doesn't connect because the camera changes to the replay?

I do this once in awhile because it does take either some distancing or timing to make them not connect. It still is probably considered rude though.

6. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

It's gamesmanship. I think it should still be in the game although good luck with any of you fucks getting in my head.

7. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

I've never left.

8. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Ha HAH! I was thinking "I'm already there, man."

9. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

You two don't seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you ... YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME!

10. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

All I know is 10 years ago I was promised milk and cookies if I came inside Looked around. I'm still waiting for my milk and cookies.

11. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

Nuke this thread or put it in a vault and make a new thread for the new era! There's pages as far back as 2007, who wants to read them? Make it a fresh start and lets move on. A lot of stuff needs to go in a vault or "jurassic" section. Make it clean so new players come along and are not bombarded and stepping in our older shit.
    Who's up for a nice fresh new site and get rid of the boring old red border and replace with a nice bright new one , and set it up for FS!! Lets re-energize and put the LIFE back into VF!!!

12. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

Yeah lets get on the Darth train! Who's with me?? No one? K.

As for my original reply, before I noticed you had added two lines.
    I think it would be sensible to make a new BGs thread with a new VF.

Darth, I'm thinking you may have an ulterior motive in wanting to close this thread. Perhaps because you have been mentioned in it so many times?

13. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

He's a celebrity. In pro wrestling he's what they call a "heel."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In professional wrestling, a heel (also known as a rudo in Lucha libre) is a villain character.[1] In non-wrestling jargon, heels are the "bad guys" in professional wrestling storylines.[2] They are typically opposed by a babyface or more simply, face (crowd favorite). Some tweeners (not explicitly regarded as good or bad) exhibit heel mannerisms. Heels are often portrayed as behaving in an immoral manner, breaking rules or otherwise taking advantage of their opponents outside the bounds of the rules of the match. Others do not (or rarely) break rules, but exhibit unlikeable personality traits. No matter the type of heel, the most important job is that of the antagonist role. Heels exist to provide a foil to the face wrestlers. If a given heel is cheered over the face, a promoter may opt to turn that heel to face, or to make the wrestler do something even more despicable to encourage heel heat.</div></div>

14. Aidan

Aidan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xX_SETTRA_Xx
    XBL:
    xX SETTRA Xx
    Do we really need a BGs thread? I have to admit that it was always good for some amusement in the past, but its main purpose is causing bad blood.
    I wouldnt miss the BGs thread if theres none for FS.

15. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

He was ranting for hours about this in the shoutbox, I was pretty sure that he just doesn't want to new players to see all the negativity towards him in here but he said that's not the case and he thinks the entire forum should be deleted/archived in favour of having a brand new forum for FS [​IMG]

I did log it it all and was going to post it up but it's massive and the guy already gets enough flak as it is.

Anyway, I agree with him that we should have a new BG's thread when FS drops, while there has been a fair amount of trolling in here it has been useful to learn who the troublesome players are and it's certainly helped me avoid a good number of them.

16. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

First time i saw darthminion i discovered there was all this "hate" against him. But i didn't mind because i like to see with my own eyes if someone is a moron or not. Then i saw how moron he is, and not just me, but many other italian guys who don't speak english.

Long story short: there's no need for this thread to show new people you'r not a great guy.

17. Darthminion

You think i give a shit whats in this thread? I just think it needs cleaned out there's stuff far back as 2007. Its nothing to do with some stupid bg's about me i couldn't care less if there's a whiner in the bg's thread because i myself have moved on from this years ago! Just this some of the jurrasic stuff would be better going because none cares about it anymore

18. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Dude, it's none of my business but if you keep going on about it like that we're bound to assume something right? You keep mentioning 5 years so you're making it obvious that your singling this one thread out, and the whole discussion last night was mainly about this thread.

Take a look around, there's threads from 1999. I don't think threads get deleted here just because of their age. A few people agreed that we'll need a new BG's and GG's thread when FS drops but if you've got a problem with the way this forum works you should take it to the mods instead of constantly ranting about it.

19. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

The only reason he wants it cleaned is because most of it is about his bitch ass lmao!!

20. Darthminion

Thats what you dumb asses seem to keep thinking you're not looking at the bigger picture. I couldnt care whats already in the thread.