1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Games Thread

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by ThePrince, Nov 29, 2007.

1. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Wait.... If you don't care whats on this thread then why do you want to change it so badly? I understand that your the star of the bad games thread and you don't want any of the new players coming to see it when FS drops, but other than that whats the reason we should change it.

Keeping Dat hate alive

2. jamies

jamies Member

I don't get around to posting here much. I felt the need to after last night's round of matches. Bad Games to GODOKU N0 DAN.
    Anybody that plays me should know I just play the game to play...who gives a shit if I win !
    This fuktard wants to start talkin smack about posting to youtube....LOL.
    For 9 matches in a row I Own His Crappy Vanessa.... I think he sufferd a sphincter injury.
    I've never expeirenced such winey little bitch on virtua fighter....ever. actually, I've never expeirenced such winey little bitch on any game!

BOO to GODOKU N0 DAN !!!

3. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash

4. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I'd like to point out to the veterans out there who think that they won't get lamed out by their ignorance or lack of understanding of the upcoming "FS": You will. Study the fucking game.

P.S And it will be all your fault. Mark my words.

PaulMartinKPG likes this.
  5. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

They did? Wtf. I could never relate to that "VF etiquette" thing. I rage when I'm playing badly. Good thing dead body combos are still in >:)

6. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Quoted for truth. Someone "your say" his post. When FS drops people are going to get blow up and there will be some ridiculous moaning in here.

7. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

I expect to beat and get beat with stupid stuff. I'm actually going to try and learn the game properly this time though.

8. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I'm not sure that any of the vets here are that stupid? You just have to look at a few FS vids to see a lot has changed, we've all got to relearn the game and losing will naturally be a part of that for a lot of us.

The players that are repeatedly bought up in this thread for being problematic aren't even vets, they might have played the game for the last 4 - 5 years online but in that time they've learnt absolutely nothing about the game.

9. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Bored and sick, going back through the origins of the BG's Thread and it's entertaining to read about the struggles and growing pains of VF players outside of Japan.
    We complained about the smallest and dumbest things sometimes, lol.

Some posts are funny. Funji O'Neal was one of those guys that me and some of the Miami guys would quote in real life:

10. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

Wasnt it None Other who said that Neverstop4ever uses 'Masterbate Style'?

11. Fu_unji_kun

Fu_unji_kun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    None Other
  12. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Quoting this as well as it will pertain to Offline games, when trying to show people FS. Remember not a lot of people in the U.S. like this game as much as us and will try to make the game look bad by beating people who like it.

13. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

I think I am part of the small, "don't study" school. Rsults are, uh mixed. I have picked up some knowledge of the chars I don't play through sheer repetition, but I still can be totally baffled by the stringy chars I don't play like shun, brad, monkey, Tranny, Blaze... Spammy defense can help, but I admit that it is still waaaay better to know the chars.

I am skeptical about all the doomsday stuff that people are saying about how FS is going to be the big equalizer. I predict that Denkai and Flash will still be the best and the crazy angry players will still be the crazy angry players. Time will tell if my predictions are correct or not obviously.

Although I am less excited about all the crazy new strings in FS, I am stoked about no more DMPK. Now they just need to get rid of Shun and Tranny walking. [​IMG]

14. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    I know it's probably not best to walk into this, but to whom are you referring with the "Tranny" remarks?

15. Happy_Friend

hahahaha I am just referring to the Vanessa ARM backwards technique that every Vanessa player seems to enjoy. I am just kidding b/c I don't think they will take it it out or anything. I find it so weird tho. Like, I never really had the urge to do that with any char, but somehow it seems that every Vanessa player learned that this was the thing to do. Is there like a Tranny Walking blog somewhere where all these players get their Tranny walking tips and strats?

16. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

lol think i know what move you mean.

17. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    You're a coward Happy_Friend, if you ever feel like getting annihilated from my akira's elbows again let me know. Scrub.

18. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
  19. Happy_Friend

Were you drunk the other night? Please tell me you were b/c your trolling is out of control. If you can't fix the mega lag on your connection, I don't want to fight you. It's nothing personal. The question is, why do you want to play with such horrendous lag?

20. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    [​IMG]