1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Become a VFDC Supporter Today!

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Apr 6, 2014.

By Myke on Apr 6, 2014 at 3:10 AM
  1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VFDC is a website that's run for the fans, by the fans, and receives no financial support from SEGA, advertisers or other official sponsors. About a month ago I put a call out for ideas to help keep VFDC running to which many responded positively and in support for some kind of donation system. Today, I'd like to announce that you can now officially help by becoming a supporter!

slide.jpg

How to Become a Supporter
    Under your username menu, you should now see an option for Account Upgrades. Selecting Account upgrades presents you with the following three supporter packages:
    • Bronze Supporter: $2.00 USD per month (or $24.00 USD per year)
    • Silver Supporter: $5.00 USD per month (or $60.00 USD per year)
    • Gold Supporter: $10.00 USD per month (or $120.00 USD per year)
    Subscribing to a package will take you to a Paypal payment page. If you're unable to pay via Paypal, but would like to donate by other means, then do get in touch.

Thanks!
    As a sign of appreciation, you'll receive an appropriately titled banner with your forum name, and gain the ability to edit your custom title for as long as your support remains active. I will consider adding more supporter-only benefits as well.

I'm hopeful that there's enough of you out there to spare a few bucks per month to help me keep paying the bills. With your help we can keep this site running and, more importantly, maintain VFDC as the place for you and the community to gather for all things Virtua Fighter.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    Technocrow, beanboy, Feck and 22 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Apr 6, 2014.