1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Blitzball Champ's Official VF5FS Hitlist

Discussion in 'General' started by Blitzball Champ, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Hmmm......a valid point made KO.

2. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Actually, breaking down the reasons for each one being on the list is rather simple. Let me break it down:

BLACKSTAR: Because I enjoy playing him so much and his friendship and reaching out to me that I sort of look up to him in the game and all that he does in RAW. He has a great Sarah that I appreciate and it would be awesome to defeat him.

-BG-: to be able to have access to playing a strong Akira player, -BG- is the consistent available one to go to.

gastinell: One of, if not the best, Lau players I have ever played against, so it would be awesome to defeat him, considering I don't get to play many Laus out there.

GentlemenThief: I mean come on, it's GT, best Jean player IMO, one of the best in America. Nuff said.

Stl_Tim: The only consistent Lion player available at the time, and I enjoy his commentary.

ShinyBrentford: Best Goh IMO, funny guy too that knows the game well.

Tricky: Best Eileen I have ever played that I still can't beat even once and that MUST CHANGE!

Chief_Flash: One of the main reasons why I wanted to get better and play more VF. The Wolf player that I look up to, therefore I must beat him, especially since he is part of the NWO.

Libertine: Best Brad I have ever faced and one of the extremely difficult players to beat, so that is a challenge I welcome.

KingOfCarnageVF: One of my favorite players to fight. Always tons of fun. I beat him, he beats me, so lets settle it in a FT10!

EvenPit: Excellent Eileen player that I enjoyed getting to know and play against and I hope that I can beat him in a FT10 someday.

Rare_Entity: LUCHA LUCHA LUCHA, best American El Blaze player IMO, and I really want to learn El Blaze, so why not learn from the best, but I also want to beat the best one too.

phanatik: Haven't played him much, but when I did, it was fun. A FT10 against this Lei-Fei would be a good test for me.

VFNumbers: Best Lei-Fei that I have played to this day. Would love to run a FT10 against him.

VFHayato: One of the funniest VF players ever, although very dirty, destroyed me and I want revenge! lol!

BBountyHunter: Growing to be one of the best Aois in VF. I was able to beat this guy before at one point and now I can't even beat him once. This must be fixed!

shadowmaster: Didn't get to play him a lot, but a Pai player I enjoyed playing against, so why not do a FT10 against him.

WaverusherKobi: I really miss that excellent Aoi. Really want to get back into the mix of playing him.

Shidosha: Best Taka I have ever seen and one of my favorite commentators since the debut of VF5FS at PAX East. Gotta fight this man in a FT10!

Zass: Awesome Wolf player that is a good challenge and haven't beaten before, but got close once or twice. Gotta take him down! lol

Jacko and Kamais_Ookin: What I call the Twin Jeffs, two players that are dangerous with Jeffry and I have plans to finally overcome in FT10 sets. I feel like I won't ever be able to dominate a Jeffry until I can beat you both.

Denkai: It's Denkai! Gigantic threat with a character I can't stand fighting against in Jacky. I will feel tons better about myself if I can take down the Great Denkai!

Shangster: I feel like I got called out because of him, so I feel that I must prove myself, so I added him to the list.

@Craigbot: Why not? Another challenge for me, and I don't back down. Besides, another great Aoi I can face!

BlackGeneral and Craigbot like this.
  3. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Done. No turning back now. LOL!

Craigbot likes this.
  4. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    i don't see why you want to face such a scrubby player like me. I am not even the best pai player on VFDC . I don't think i would be considered in the top 10 personally. if you want to face a real pai player find someone who is at least decent with her.

5. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    [​IMG]

6. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Why would I turn back?

7. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    No idea. Guess it was my failed attempt at being cool! LOL!

Craigbot likes this.
  8. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Can anyone suggest any Vanessas, Pais, Kages, and Shun Dis?

9. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    My my, what a lovely gem I've seem to stumble upon. I didn't even know this existed on the forums. Maybe this should be broadcasted out for everyone on this list to see Lol

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    Blitzball Champ likes this.
  10. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    I originally tagged everyone, but I think the VFDC rule is that the maximum tags in a post is like 5, so any others on there won't be considered tags. Supposed to prevent spam apparently, but thanks for sharing this thread!

11. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    you want a kage swordfish ? Well Ill bring the best XBL has to offer, you must beat me if you hope to challenge some of the higher ups, I will defend the list from any sub-par attempts ;)

Craigbot likes this.
  12. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    I see I see! Glad to hear from you! Sounds great to me! Love the confidence. Look forward to fighting you and I hope I can keep up! CHEERS!

13. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Can I get on the list just for some matches?

14. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Done

15. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Due to the discovery of @Terracrush aka Purple Trap, I have made it a side quest to take out the Aoi army, therefore he has been added to the hitlist!

16. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    The Aoi army? Who are they?

17. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Craigbot likes this.
  18. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Oh, that Aoi Army :ninja:. Well, I guess we're a force to be reckoned with if you called us out :D!

Kamais_Ookin and Blitzball Champ like this.
  19. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Well in the spirit of enjoying some good VF matches and getting to face much of the competition, I figured it would be nice to throw in a side quest or two. AKA I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO!!!!!!!!

Signed,

Your neighborhood "Fishy"

Kamais_Ookin, EvenPit and Craigbot like this.
  20. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Be careful what you wish for..."Fishy."