1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Blitzball Champ's Official VF5FS Hitlist

Discussion in 'General' started by Blitzball Champ, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
  2. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    So, check this out. I seem to have my streaming equipment set up, and have been testing it lately. I look forward to running streams of VF on Twitch very soon. Pretty much what I am saying is that just because RAW Season #1 is over, doesn't mean the Hitlist is supposed to be postponed. The hitlist will be live and running, so I look forward to challenging and accepting challenges from players, especially those on the hitlist (even though I will still fight anyone), and streaming our fights. We can schedule fights anytime based on availability for you and me. Sound good? I look forward to growing in the game, great fights with all players, and being able to work on the hitlist!

EvenPit and Craigbot like this.
  3. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Man that set with Haya was hype I believe it could have went either way

4. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    I'll fight. Apparently I'm looked at as a scrub. Gotta prove otherwise.

5. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Nobody is a scrub

6. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    It was close and exciting, but I really bombed those last two matches. Once Haya would the 2nd to last match 3-0, that broke my confidence going into the final match.

7. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Ok, I have a free evening this Thursday. I wanna fight someone from the hitlist on stream! Any available for a FT10?

8. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    @Swordfish2 u should be careful, u say that playin high lvl players can make u improve, look what happened to me. I started to use ecdc and my def was a lil better so i wanted to test myself vs a high lvl player and hazardly one evening gt was online and i asked him for some matches. I ve been kicked so hard (he kicked my ass not only with jean but also other chars and even with vanessa) that i was thinkin to give up vf once for all. The baddest day of my life. I just saw the lvl difference and iwas like i ll never improve to this lvl... actually i play a lot with pana (i think their lvl are near one of the other) and the case is the same. But i think i improved mentally coz this time i know lvl difference and i want it to minimilize.
    What i wanna say is be prepare mentally coz those kind of players can ruined ur fighting spirit...

Craigbot and Blitzball Champ like this.
  9. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    I agree with @MakiLeSushi, you have to mentally prepare yourself for those type of fights because it could turn you off from playing the game. Whether you win or lose, bring your 'A' game and go for it.

MakiLeSushi and Blitzball Champ like this.
  10. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Thanks for sharing. It's funny that you mentioned this, because I have been through the same thing, from being destroyed by @Chief_Flash in a FT10 after he spotted me an 8 win lead, to getting destroyed twice on RAW by @SNAKE BOSS and @BBountyHuntyr , to not being able to beat @Shidosha , @Libertine , @Kamais_Ookin , or @Lucky_GT once. It all comes down to this: They can ruin my fighting spirit, but can never destroy it, because I will continue to get back up and keep trying. Not to mention, if there are many opportunities to play against anyone, and I mean ANYONE, why not take them eh? But you do make an excellent point on mental preparation, indeed!

11. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Sometimes going through those battles will prepare you mentally if you can withstand the mental abuse from being destroyed. It might not make you ready to beat those stronger foes right away but it will make it tougher for those foes to break your will the next time. Once you learn to deal with it against the best like GT etc anyone else you fight will be a cake walk the rest of the way. There is nothing wrong with asking for matches against the best as long you know what are getting into ahead of time mentally and game wise as well.

Blitzball Champ and Craigbot like this.
  12. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Oh yeah, you ain't kiddin!

Craigbot likes this.
  13. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Ok, gonna pick someone randomly and see if they are available for tonight. @KingofcarnageVF or @Craigbot , how about one of y'all?

14. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    I don't think KoC visits VFDC all that much these days so he could miss this post. You might be better off reaching him quicker through XBL messaging.

Kruza

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  15. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    I think you're right.

16. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    If @KingofcarnageVF accepts your challenge, that's fine with me. What time were you planning to start?

17. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    I messaged him via XBL. I was thinking 8 PM EST. If I don't hear back from him, you and I can go at it FT10, or I can play you both. Doesn't matter to me.

18. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Let me know if he responds to you.

19. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    will do