1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Brick Panties

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by sanjuroAKIRA, Jul 24, 2006.

1. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Didn't really know where to post this and it doesn't really matter since the few times I've decided to start a topic no one has wanted to discuss, you bastards!

Yosuke did the following to me at AI: [3][3][K] (right here I'm floating out the ring) [1][P]+[K][P][P][P][K] YEEEAAAHHH!. You know the one. Jacky gets all freaking theatrical with the spreading of the arms and stuff and it's pretty much the most embarassing thing you can have happen to you.

But it can't happen to you in evo. Go to training mode with Jacky. Go ahead and pick Aoi as the dummy and set the hit type to counter. Go ahead and push her about where she needs to be for you to get all the hits against the wall. I'll wait. Didn't seem to work, huh? Okay then take the walls away. [3][3][K][1][P]+[K][P][P][P] & the bitch falls like a brick quite contrary to the typical physics of the vf4evo engine.

Just thought I'd share.

2. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Yes, it's a slam after the last [P] before the kick. it's the weird property of that last [P], it slams... weird I know.