1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't do Pai's gut collapse! Help!

Discussion in 'Pai' started by Reverender, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Reverender

Reverender New Member

I'm stuck in the tutorial for Pai; lesson 19 (parts D and E) is the only one I can't finish! I got the [4][6][6][P]+[K] down but I can't figure out what the next command is. Is there more than one way to make the gut collapse happen? I've searched for hours on this site unable to find any info on Pai's stomach crumble besides the lunging palm command.
    It's driving me nuts because I did everything else; all the missions, every arcade and everything else in the tutorial, but I can't finish exercise #19!

2. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

assuming that's the charge attack, hold [P][K]

3. Reverender

Reverender New Member

Thanks! That never occurred to me, stupid I guess. I'll try that tonight.

4. Reverender

Reverender New Member

That was mighty easy after I held that button, thanks for the tip. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    I'm finding this particular exercise is the one that takes the longest time to get through with every character.
    Right now I'm trying to do it with Jeffrey, and again I can only get the final hit maybe once in every 60 seconds.
    Anyone know the best final move to do after the airborne combo?