1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

CHALLENGE THE XBOX GYM LEADER GAUNTLET!!! STREAMED GYM MATCHES ON R.A.W!!!

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by BBountyHuntyr, Aug 3, 2014.

1. gastinell

gastinell Well-Known Member

?...Even this is what

2. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    No, you fools. 'Is this even... what?'

3. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    Ummm quick question... how are these challenges going to work if you have players from two different system in one region? Say for example, if @daRockReaper wanted to challenge everyone in the Kanto region, it would require him to have both systems.

4. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Good question, @daRockReaper asked this to me already. I told him this, so I'll just say it here. I'm not on PSN anymore, and I created this list an Xbox player. Any Gym Leader that cannot make the cross for any challenges we will find an alternate leader on the Xbox side. @daRockReaper said he has access to a 360 so he can still participate. However Reaper asked if I can make the same gauntlet, but of PSN players and for the PSN as well. I have no objection to making this list, however I do not know who exactly is Gym Leader material, Elite Four material, and Champion material. I don't even know who exactly are the Top Dogs around there. Plus considering how..."weird" the PSN network is for VF, I was really thinking of Xbox at the time. So, I would need help from people on the PSN side to create that list. However, note how big the Xbox list is, we would need 39 appropriately placed people to make a list for PSN. If you know people to fill the gauntlet @Riq, this can happen. Otherwise, I wouldn't know how to go about making a gauntlet for PSN. I sincerely apologize.

Riq likes this.
  5. BBountyHuntyr

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Or @Riq, if you could create the PSN Gym Leader gauntlet, I'll be fine with that as well.

6. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    Nah it's cool. No need for apologies. It just dawned upon me that's all lol... PSN Ft anything hasn't really been consistent. Coming from a PSN player.... And finding 39 PSN players to participate would be a challenging IMO.... Just want to put in my 2ยข. Keep up the good work *thumbs up*

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    BBountyHuntyr likes this.
  7. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    I guess one region would do for now... I see some people on the list that have both psn and xbl. Can they be part of the list as well?

8. BBountyHuntyr

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Yes, they can. Honestly I was thinking of something. The players that can play both consoles, if I can find 8 people that can play both consoles, then I can make a region for the PSN peeps.

9. ItSupah

ItSupah Active Member

PSN:
    ItSupah
    XBL:
    ItSupah
    I have both.

10. BBountyHuntyr

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Then, you might have to be Gym Leader @ItSupah. I may have to switch you in for a Leader that's PSN only.

11. ItSupah

ItSupah Active Member

PSN:
    ItSupah
    XBL:
    ItSupah
    Fine with me. I can be a PSN leader and challenge people on Xbox ^^

BBountyHuntyr likes this.
  12. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    IcKY99 and BBountyHuntyr like this.
  13. BBountyHuntyr

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    AWESOME @Riq, fixing a new region up as we speak. While we are on this topic, @Riq & @ItSupah can you both do me a favor? Can you go through the Xbox list and tell me which players are PSN only? That way I can find different players to fill their spots on the Xbox side.

14. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    @Modelah @PReP and @Valakrie from what I know of is on psn only

15. BBountyHuntyr

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    @Modelah I can't change until after his Pewter City battle coming up. It will determine if he's still a Gym Leader or not. I'll switch out @PReP and @Valakrie now though. Thanks @Riq, you've been a huge help :D:D;)

Riq likes this.
  16. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    You're welcome... Unfortunately I will not participate in this but I'm here to support and give suggestions. :D

17. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    You call it support, killing my status as a cool gym leader of the Dewford Town!!
    The nerve reeq! the nerve!!!

Nah, joking aside, i was not even sure i should be a gym leader,
    and it is also true i am not on xbox so i fully understand the re-arrangement thing.

Though i would like to join the whole challenge and fighting thing PSN-side.
    - I like fighting :)

Riq likes this.
  18. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    If you want to switch out say the word. I would enjoy being a gym leader having those badges next to my name:p. I wouldn't even waste people time though. Since I can't even play at the moment. Lol

19. ItSupah

ItSupah Active Member

PSN:
    ItSupah
    XBL:
    ItSupah
    Me= Cinnabar island

20. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I'm on both psn and xbl now too.