1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Character Renders of Taka & Jean (.jpg to .png)

Discussion in 'General' started by Beli Keith, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Beli Keith

Beli Keith New Member

I want to make a simple DIY wallpaper including the whole VF5FS cast, I've been searching through the Internet for a long time and I could't find any full body render for either Taka & Jean in png format.

Finally, I found these pics on a Japanese website! But they are in jpg format, and unfortunately my software skills are poor, I don't know how to use Photoshop to make these from jpg to png (background in transparency) format... Do anybody here know how to do it? I think it won't be difficult. Thanks a lot!

T-Arashi.jpg Jean.jpg

2. CheekyChi

CheekyChi Well-Known Member

XBL:
    CheekyChi
    You'll need to manually remove the background to make them transparent pngs. I'd advise duplicating the image first (within PS), hide the bottom layer and work with the top visible layer just so you have the original available. Also, you don't have to "delete" the background. There are things called layer masks which "hides" part of the image.

The length of time it takes to do these will depend upon your PS skill and how good a job you want to do.

To turn it as a png you just save as png.

3. CheekyChi

CheekyChi Well-Known Member

XBL:
    CheekyChi
    Oh and you may want to look up using the "magic wand" and "lasso tool" and how to add more to an existing selection. Should take you few hours max but if you're a complete beginner, could take a day or so.