1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Console Hardware Issues

Discussion in 'Console' started by SNAKE BOSS, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    If it is a technical issue of which i have experience, i cannot help but to chime in with any information i might have
    - this in no way means that i would condone any sort of suspectiable morals and behaviour, that is an issue were one can selectively choose to either don't care about, or ignore.

Which is what i mostly at the very least try to do when it comes to say:
    A - Odd disconnects at the very end of a third round in a fight, or
    B - Inflammatory crap-talking back and forth, both by the source of suspectible practices, and those who feel a need to crap-talk back.

Though sometimes i cannot help to chime in there aswell when i feel a situation is becoming ridiciously hostile.

All in all though, every person has some sort of issue or train of though leading them to behave a certain way - i am generally more interested in finding out how a person ends up there mentally, then getting aggresive, or cursing back.
    But sometimes there is not enough time or will to focus on that, either for me, so in those cases i just let it go and also go by the ignoring route : )

It is fudge'ing hard at times though, of course : )

And i understand all the drama that leads up to your question, i won't call you a dick, willie, or even "a brad" ; ) for that, it's fine : )