1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

could someone send me a PAL savefile for VF4-EVO please?

Discussion in 'Console' started by Block, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Block

Block Member

over the years since FV4-EVO was released, i unlocked several items for my favorite charakters. but last week i lost my savefile /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif

i am really looking forward to VF5 and in the meanwhile i was sick of playing VF4-EVO only to unlock items. i am a VERSUS player and don't like CPU fights and collecting things.

i think you understand, that i really don't have the patience to start all over again. so i beg you, please send me a savefile for the european VF4-EVO (via Max-Drive or X-Port 2).

i would be very happy if you can help me /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    You might be in luck. I'll see if i can find an old save file with all the items..

3. Block

Block Member

oh that would be great, thanks :)

4. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Whoa, how the hell do you do this? Send PS2 save files over internet?

Do you need an adapter of some sort or a modem in the PS2?

5. Block

Block Member

he needs an Action Replay Max Drive or an X-Port 2 both from Datel. he then send me the file via mail and i copy it onto my MC for example with Max Drive (USB Stick).

@Jide: did you find anything?

6. Jide

PSN:
    Blatant
  7. Block

Block Member

hey thanks!

i checked both and on the second one you have not even started the conquest mode. but the first one is the one with loads of items :)

i only checked some chars but i think that there is everything unlocked, it looks so much. although the arcades where not completed?! did you use codes? with european action replay you can only unlock unlimited money to buy the shop items but nothing else. how did you do this?

many thanks!

8. scorpion

scorpion Active Member

cheater... =(

9. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    scorpion said:

cheater... =(

[/ QUOTE ]

I cheated too. I want to play VS, but VF12 would have been out before I got my 10th item. Plus playing the Arcade Mode tottaly screws your stats up.

10. Jide

PSN:
    Blatant
    I can't remember which cheat device I used for the save game. It was a US save file that I converted to PAL. The only problem was that I had to start quest mode for every character so all the items would unlock. I think I missed one profile for Jeffry. But anyway enjoy /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

11. scorpion

scorpion Active Member

see my sign... =)))

12. Block

Block Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Jide said:

I can't remember which cheat device I used for the save game. It was a US save file that I converted to PAL. The only problem was that I had to start quest mode for every character so all the items would unlock. I think I missed one profile for Jeffry. But anyway enjoy /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you did not missed jeffreys profile, every character is 100% complete. what i did now was cheating a little bit further. i unlocked all the player data, emblems, items in the shop (no more questionmarks) and made all the arcades selectable. the only thing i can't save are the wallpapers. i can unlock them but they won't stay unlocked when i play without codes.

do you want me to send you the file in this condition?

13. Sebo

PSN:
    Sebopants
    [ QUOTE ]
    Block said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Jide said:

[/ QUOTE ]

you did not missed jeffreys profile, every character is 100% complete. what i did now was cheating a little bit further. i unlocked all the player data, emblems, items in the shop (no more questionmarks) and made all the arcades selectable. the only thing i can't save are the wallpapers. i can unlock them but they won't stay unlocked when i play without codes.

do you want me to send you the file in this condition?

[/ QUOTE ]

PAL is the Japanese version?

14. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

PAL = Europe
    NTSC = US and Japan

15. Jide

PSN:
    Blatant
    Nah its cool man. But if anyone wants that save file they know who to come to.

/versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

16. Block

Block Member

if anyone wants it, please write a PN so that i will be notified per mail because i don't think that i will visit this board a lot.

does anybody know how all the items will be unlocked in VF5? although it is not yet released (in EU) there may be rumours?

17. Sebo

PSN:
    Sebopants
    [ QUOTE ]
    Srider said:

PAL = Europe
    NTSC = US and Japan

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn SCIII ruining my perspective on game versions... again.
    -----

Anyone think PAL can work on my PS2? Or would it be in a different region?