1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

custom brad burns combos

Discussion in 'Brad' started by X_itz_raphael_X, Aug 4, 2005.

1. can anybody give me some custom brad burns combos... what i mean is like combos that u guys just made up.. you know stuff that is not in the tactics advance training mode

2. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

3. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Some of my custom wall stagger combos:

Brad has two good wall stagger combos that works against human players (probably not against A.I.s):
    1. MC[6][P]+SL[K]-->[6][6][K]-->[P]-->[6][6][K]
    This combo does 105 damage.
    2. MC[4][P]+SL[K]-->[6][6][K]-->[4][6][K]+[G]-->[8][P]
    This combo does 128 damage. Alternate ending would be (replace [8][P]) [4][6][K]+[G] and then [3][K]. This will damage 119 plus [3][K] 13 damage.
    This combo is recommended to do when open position.

I've tested both combos only against lightweight character (Pai), though, but I'm sure they work against others as well. To do these make sure you've straight angle towards wall. Delaying some of the moves may change the hit rate.

4. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member