1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round

Discussion in 'General' started by Wiztick, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Wiztick

Wiztick Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WizTick
    Updated OP also, DOA being the only 3D fighter on steam is gonna land the, alot of money

2. Sorwah

Sorwah Well-Known Member

Yeah, I imagine it will definitely do that once the online patch releases. I imagine they were forced to do a world-wide release as to why they couldn't delay the game to ship with Online.

3. DestructionBomb

DestructionBomb Active Member

PSN:
    DestructionBomb
    Did a Jacky Exhibition for all you Jacky and VF players out there! Merry Christmas!

@Rodnutz @IcKY99

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  4. Virtua Kazama

Virtua Kazama Well-Known Member

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
    BeastEG likes this.
  5. def

def Well-Known Member

Yes I know. I'm actually excited. This is the game that got me into the DOA series. I had bought a copy from Circuit City for under $15 in Brand New condition. I've put sooo many hours into this installment alone. I loved the idea of knocking an opponent over a ledge and jumping down to finish them off. Really hope DOA1 comes to PSone Classics here in the US as well as Virtua Fighter 4 (and Evolution)

6. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX

Enjoyed this more than you could possibly imagine. I don't post much anymore, but I'm always lurking the media section here and FSD. Keep up the good work man!

DestructionBomb likes this.
  7. def

def Well-Known Member

New outfit for Sarah and Christie (plus new hairstyle for Christie)

Rodnutz likes this.
  8. Sorwah

Sorwah Well-Known Member

9. Wiztick

Wiztick Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WizTick
    well im glad team ninja is giving the guest chars more cotsumes and attention now. cross my fingers for Jacky stuff!

10. Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho Active Member

PSN:
    HelloMrBokiHoki
    XBL:
    Project Bokuho
  11. def

def Well-Known Member

You can play the better version (along with DOA1) on 360 with the original xbox copy.

Project Bokuho likes this.
  12. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

Looking at Christie, I have a sudden I have a sudden image of Remember Me, if anyone bothers to remember the existence of that game. (Lol remember it?)

13. Virtua Kazama

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
  14. Virtua Kazama

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
    A couple things to point out:

1. Momoka is the latest reveal for DOA5 Last Round. Tagline: "The schoolgirl who imbued herself with a secret power has joined the battle! The Honoka-ryuu fighting style. Are her hidden abilities completely unpredictable?"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#2. At Winter Brawl 9 (and future Big E. events), Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be played on Playstation 4.

15. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Can't believe no one has posted this yet. I can't say I'm in love with the character or design, but I do love her Bruce Lee "wataaa" girly taunting from that borrowed Jahn-Lee slap you in the face type move hahaha cute! I'd spam that shit all day just because lol

16. Virtua Kazama

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama

Her command list for her moveset, still a WIP.

17. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    That is a bunch of recycled moves and strings stuck onto a new palette. If they offer up even a half way decent Mila she's free.

ToyDingo likes this.
  18. DestructionBomb

DestructionBomb Active Member

PSN:
    DestructionBomb
    Jacky got a new costume by the way. Just need Akira now (Hopefully)

*Also TN twitter tagged my name as "Chris from NY Bronx." for Jacky costume, not sure how I feel about it. I never asked for it and I never made it, but I take it the tag was from the video I put up.

Rodnutz likes this.
  19. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    lmao. That top they put on Jacky makes him look extra sweet, lol. That's messed up yo.

20. Virtua Kazama

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
    Jacky's costume originally came from the Costume Contest TN held last year.
    [​IMG]