1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round

Discussion in 'General' started by Wiztick, Jul 8, 2013.

1. def

def Well-Known Member

[​IMG] This was part of a tournament video and I got this image from Gamefaqs.com

2. Uncle_Kitchener

Uncle_Kitchener Well-Known Member

PSN:
    UncleKitchener
    You have seen the light, brother.

3. def

def Well-Known Member

4. PERFECTCOMBO

PERFECTCOMBO Member

PSN:
    L1VE_STREAM_PC
    XBL:
    PERFECT COMBOX
    Doa mods
    img].jpg img].jpg img].jpg img].jpg

BlueLink, EvenPit, nou and 3 others like this.
  5. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    ^^ PC already coming through on this one...nice...

6. Sorwah

Sorwah Well-Known Member

Nice throwback costume texture mod for Sarah:
    [​IMG]

Virtua Kazama, CJA, Rodnutz and 4 others like this.
  7. DestructionBomb

DestructionBomb Active Member

PSN:
    DestructionBomb
  8. Puno_de_Leyenda

Puno_de_Leyenda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Seikuken
    Here's the awesome Shenmue mod in motion!:

9. Virtua Kazama

Virtua Kazama Well-Known Member

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
  10. Sorwah

Sorwah Well-Known Member

The BJQ is real... even shatters clothing?
    [​IMG]

11. DestructionBomb

PSN:
    DestructionBomb

@Rodnutz - Yo yo Rodnutz waddaup, might take a break from the vids. Been working these days as well as heading to Florida for a few weeks with a vacation to visit relatives.

@IcKY99 @BLACKSTAR - Yo Icky, how's it going man. Not a exact Sarah player but I suppose it's some work I did, hopefully i'll develop a better plan or so, who knows. Been on MKX and work so I'll be on vacation and forget to play the game again.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    Rodnutz likes this.
  12. Sorwah

Sorwah Well-Known Member

Good showing on how people just don't know how to open defense when someone's spacing properly. Like hitting with a throw then doing P+K.. smh. And just randomly doing 1P+K_ for high-crushing. I mean I know Sarah can make people feel especially flustered due to her good safety and advantage plus speed.

DestructionBomb likes this.
  13. DestructionBomb

PSN:
    DestructionBomb
    Yeah. I will admit however that the number of moves I used there were limited and rather small, probably could of done more but it was a instant pick and not a strong one on my part. I don't genuinely use Sarah since my mind never crossed to even try her. Likely lack of motivation. Been quite into Pai, Raidou and Akira.

14. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

I don't know about a crossover, but personally I support the idea of having DOA guests in virtua fighter, as long as it's none of the recent characters.

What I can say about PC version, is that a large number of newcomers are discovering both fighting games and DOA with it and are eager to test themselves online.
    Don't bother with the console version, it's already being deserted for MKX (as I heard for PS4)

15. DestructionBomb

PSN:
    DestructionBomb
    Didn't know the thread died ahaha, likely won't post here for awhile either due to work etc.. Wanted to drop the last few vids, here you go @MarlyJay @Puno_de_Leyenda

Puno_de_Leyenda likes this.
  16. Sorwah

Sorwah Well-Known Member

DestructionBomb likes this.
  17. def

def Well-Known Member

smbhax and Puno_de_Leyenda like this.
  18. def

def Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

For the first time ever I entered a drawing contest, this contest is the next Halloween costume contest for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. And I did a cowgirl outfit for Sarah, I must admit I'm not the best drawer but I've heard the image doesn't have to done with great skills to make it in, what i've learned from last year's contest is that some highly voted costumes won't make the cut (i.e. Sarah's wolf costume) or not so popular ones will.

And please be kind, I know there's always room for improvement.

19. Virtua Kazama

Virtua Kazama Well-Known Member

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
    Because SCR 2015 is gonna be at October 9-11, the next tournament for Battle Royal 2015 will be East Coast Throwdown.

20. DestructionBomb

PSN:
    DestructionBomb