1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round

Discussion in 'General' started by Wiztick, Jul 8, 2013.

1. DurViener

DurViener Well-Known Member

Even more fap material for them fans. Fantastic

2. PERFECTCOMBO

PERFECTCOMBO Member

PSN:
    L1VE_STREAM_PC
    XBL:
    PERFECT COMBOX

This i agree with, they can add all the guest characters they want and pretty stages. But behind all that are very bad mechanics and more unoriginal ideas. The game has potential to be something but every turn it's always something going wrong. I would love to play mai too but i don't want to play that guessing game i rather wait until the kof14 instead imo.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    ToyDingo and Sonic The Fighters like this.
  3. Sonic The Fighters

Sonic The Fighters Well-Known Member

Can't wait for KOF14 :eek::eek::eek:

If the netcode is good, i think it's gonna be the best 2D fighting game of this generation.

PERFECTCOMBO likes this.
  4. J.D.E.

J.D.E. Active Member

PSN:
    oJDEo
    XBL:
    XX JDE XX
    There's nothing really wrong with it. It gives people an opportunity to try something different. I however, don't know how Mai is going to work in DOA because she's a versatile character that had a lot air attacks, fan projectiles, very fast/highly mobile, & decent mixups. If they make her gameplan anywhere near close to Fatal Fury or KOF, then she'll be fast with pokes.

But as far as crossing over, I really don't see what's wrong with it.

5. Sonic The Fighters

Sonic The Fighters Well-Known Member

DoA5 is going nowhere, this game is too bad for the VF characters and Mai.

She's gonna have her projectile of course, but generaly people don't like guest characters in their fighting game, just like Akuma in Tekken for example the hate is real !

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016