1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Defeating Jacky

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by RafaelLew, May 29, 2013.

1. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    Yeah I agree that Jacky's side turned game is monstrous. He also has a few god like moves like 6p+k and 6p. 6p opens the door up to a lot of options.

He is a good character ,but some people label him as OP cause they are too lazy to learn how to beat him. Thats real talk. Even you have said that you were getting tired of the "Jacky bitching":p

2. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    And i stand by that. I do get tired of people bitching about jacky. But that doesnt mean he isnt a top character in this game.

3. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    He is overpowered. He certainly isn't underpowered or "just right" in my opinion.

Neonomide, Chefboy_OB, YOMI and 2 others like this.