1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Did you buy the Customization Packs?

Discussion in 'Console' started by jijilip, Jun 9, 2012.

1. jijilip

jijilip Active Member

yes/no? individual, one bundle or both? waiting for a sale?

i bought an individual pack for Shun, but i regret spending the money on it. i dont think it's worth it honestly. i would have rather put that $5 towards getting both full packs.

i wish the 360 version got a discounted full bundle with both the game and all of the items, but we didnt. hope PSN players took full advantage.

im most likely going to get some points and buy the bundles.

2. SoulKatana

SoulKatana Well-Known Member

shure! both complete packs! (360)

3. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I bought the two bundles the first thing I did.

4. TaC

TaC Member

Got both of them too. I think it's worth.

5. Cla

Cla Well-Known Member

Even for $45 total, it's worth it. That's still cheaper than any other new game. And with other new games, you have to pay $60 and then still MANUALLY unlock everything. $45 to get everything AND have it all unlocked and ready to use from the get-go is AMAZING.

I'm not even sure why Sega bothered to put out individual packs. That's just asking the customer to make purchases they won't be satisfied with. They should've made the only DLC option be a complete pack which for no more than $20.

6. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    I bought all customization packs for the PSN version. I didn't bought them for XBLA yet. But I will buy them in the future.

7. biggz316

biggz316 Well-Known Member

I think everyone who has an account on VF.com got the packs. Duh. We love the series that much. But casual fans and newbies no way. I hardly fight against customized players

8. Shinobi

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    I'm more then happy to say that the majority of the players I have encountered during Ranking Matches in PSN edition of VF5FS, have bought the costume packs. Even players who are new to the game.

9. Bilal

Bilal Well-Known Member

Wait, didn't we (Europeans) have even a cheaper offer available for £19.99/€24.99/AU$39.95 (Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Complete Edition)? If you don't mind me asking, why did you buy VF5FS and packs separately?

10. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    i bought Complete Edition the night it hit the PSN and i have to say i have yet to be disappointed. i really love this game and all the customization options [​IMG]

11. Shinobi

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    You are right. I think everyone who bought the game, they chose VF5FS Complete Edition (I don't know if Complete Edition is free for PSN Plus users). As for me, I didn't bought theme separately, I bought FS Complete.

12. sama

sama Member

I bought the full version, but i'm kinda disappointed that only people with it can see customization [​IMG].

13. Chestnut_Bowl

Chestnut_Bowl Member

I purchased the Complete Edition and I'm both enjoying the character customization and seeing what others have done with their characters.

14. Burning_Typhoon

Burning_Typhoon Active Member

I know I did... I was going to support this game... Capcom let me down.... Done with them.

I'm staying with Virtua Fighter now. MvC3 was so bad of a game, I never even bought it, and then, they tricked me with SFxT. Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, and Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown. That's it...

I got the complete edition for 29.99... Why not?

It feels so good to have a game like this, and, to learn how to play it properly is great... Well, when I actually learn how to play the game properly.

I spend so much time in command training mode with vanessa, saving replays when I do something cool on accident, or, someone else does something nice.

Game is awesome. I want more DLC because I wanted to spend 45 dollars, except, sega let me keep 15... -__-

15. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    First thing I did was get both bundles right after I got the game.

16. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    Got both packs along with the game. One thing I noticed was that bundle #2 downloaded far more quickly than bundle #1, which itself took longer to download than the game. What I'm curious about is whether anyone downloaded bundle #2 first... not that it makes any difference.

17. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

bought set 1, 2 and some avatar's item.

18. Yuki-sensei

Yuki-sensei Well-Known Member

i have to get them separate.. there's no "complete edition" offer on Xbox Live.

19. ZeroEx

ZeroEx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zeextremekid
    XBL:
    Zeextremekid
    I'll get the complete edition if it's still available when I get back home on PSN, but I've downloaded the 360 packs 1 and 2.

Love playing matches and seeing peoples mad customizations.

Also supporting the scene.

20. BLACKLAC

BLACKLAC Well-Known Member

Yup, both packs.