1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have any Brad tricks?

Discussion in 'Brad' started by Ryadus, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

I just started to play Brad. He is very nice character. Can you guys tell me some good Brad tricks. I would like to suprise my opponent. Thanks! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

3. Heres so helpful hints from one Brad player to another. I always found that using [3][P][P] is great for breaking your opponets momentum. Espically Sarah in FL. Also you can tend to throw in a [6][6][K] after a techroll is you time it right. That takes practices and throwing it in rarely. Doing so will allow you to hit with it quite often. Finally there is his sways. Learn those a mix them up. Espically a sway left or right to a [P]. Hitting with it will cause with a head or gut collapse.

4. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Thanks man, but unfortunately you're late. I've already learned how to control Brad. I will keep your advices on my mind!
    Thank you! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif