1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DOJO_ for our damn good player --- Darthminion

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Dennis0201, Nov 17, 2009.

1. SoulKatana

SoulKatana Well-Known Member

my thoughts exactly!
    darth is very "special" but 15 pages of "dissin'" is sad...
    can't believe this thread still exists!
    btw: u bro 'r IMO one of the 10!
    respect!

2. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    Get a room. [​IMG]

3. CJA

CJA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IzunaDrop25
    XBL:
    CJA25
    UM....ok u wanna get in on this 2 eh??
    yawwwwwwwwwwn,i won't entertain your bullshit or your boring ass Pai.... -_- 2p [​IMG]

4. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Why isn't this thread closed yet. 10 to 15 pages of dissing 1 person should be enough right come on now. I also think it is sad that no other person here can get this much attention in just 1 thread amazing[​IMG]

5. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Hey! Don't threaten him man, that's not right! You suck! [​IMG]

6. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Okay, since Darth keeps clamoring "abarefrom5" is me, so I decide to end his lie in front of everyone here.
    Big thanks to Shirt!! And you guys know what? Darth was angry when Shirt was teaching me how to clear the chche!!! LOL
    I think Darth was scared...

Any last word to say Darth??

7. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    its out of respect of the bad games thread. we dont wanna fill it with too much DMness... n u can tell it was needed cuz it DID hit 15 pages

8. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

YOU WANT SOME TOO, HUH? *Shakes fist* WAIT YOUR TURN!

9. FrakimusGrime

FrakimusGrime Well-Known Member

even though im not trying to shit talk u darth.. you rly should learn to do more than lau's pppk the entire time.. and to think i was a fool beleiving you finally learned to mix up with wolf.

10. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I suggest practising PGS

11. Dennis0201

All right everyone~
    Thanks for supporting but since our MVP Darthy doesn't dare to reply anymore, I think it's time to transformer this thread a little bit.
    I personally enjoy what Darthy said, such as What a little douche! Go practice and learn from your losses!!
    , it was just a bad connection thats why you won fool!!
    [/size] It's very attractive, isn't it?

Darthy also mentioned something like "anyone can do fake video on youtube"[/size] on shoutbox but too bad I wasn't able to save it in time....

So I'm thinking maybe we can do Darthy Quote[/size] in this thread so anyone can review his words even you were not able to see them on shoutbox.
    Well, it's just a draft from my mind and I'll appreciate any idea. Thanks!!

12. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

This one from a few weeks back when Darth was demanding this thread be deleted is a good one. After a large amount of whining and moaning by Darth, this was said:

Darthminion: myke next time i log in
    Darthminion: i want that fucking bs down
    Darthminion: enough is enough
    Myke: darth, you better not log in then

13. Dennis0201

I know Myke is an asshole!! [​IMG]

Darthminion: ggs erdraug
    Darthminion: a bit laggy but u need to try a few more moves

8kk 8kk 8kk 8kk.......

14. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Darthminion: you spear chucker

He called me this in the shoutbox.
    Poor guy can't match wits with with anybody on the shoutbox so he has to resort to racial slurs, lol.
    What's even sadder is how he can't match wits with me at VF so he saves the 1 out of 10 win that he may get when he plays me in an attempt to "prove" that he can "beat me" [​IMG]

Don't wank too hard to that replay Mr. Darthy, you might hurt yourself XD

15. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

Nope the fact is i had you lost for your own words on the shoutbox to the point you went silent and so you need to make things up like I'm calling you names or "i beat you 10-1". Funny how you need to take it to the thread because you got put in your place , seriously why else would he need to bring it on here !! Oh he also had to blame his losses on "ohh it wasn't me playing it was a girl" yeah you play like one you scrub so keep walking with your failing DMPK Brad! [​IMG]

16. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

wait. so you didn't call Tony a Spearchucker?

17. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

i don't recall it but if that's the road he needs to go down from things that happend in the shoutbox then hes certainly no angel in that department by things directed and said to me!!

18. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    lol wheres that vid?

its been like 90 years since slavery was abolished and black ppl still arent as free as darthminion is in VF
    FRAAAAAAAAAY!

19. Dennis0201

Darthy was scared already and I think there is no meaning to upload that video(to show his fake account).

Shirt, I just met siraddy yesterday!! He is "Protector" now and I believe he ranks up himself.

To be honest Darthy is much better than siraddy I think....

20. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    i KNOW darth is better than addy
    at least darth will finish a game