1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Edit Limits

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by Chanchai, Oct 23, 2012.

1. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
  2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    If you have title edit ability - you should be able to edit the thread's title name here - http://virtuafighter.com/forums/aoi.76/

At the lower right of the thread' name there should be a light greyed "edit" option. I edited your thread's title already.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Regular users do not have this ability, and was a limitation with the current version of this forum software. This feature will be addressed in the next update (coming soon!).

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I think one of the limits that REALLY should be eddited is the time delay before you can use report button
    It makes reporting multiple spam posts very annoying :(

The following error occurred:
    You must wait at least 10 seconds before performing this action.

5. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The 10 seconds is a general spam protection setting that applies to many forum actions, and unfortunately, there isn't a separate setting for the Report feature.

If multiple spam posts are produced by the same user, then just report one of the posts. When a moderator activates the spam cleaning procedure, it will automatically wipe out all of their posts.

Chanchai likes this.
  6. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @Myke I believe it is 30 sec for spam reporting; this vas "printed" after some delay

Good to know, thx

7. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza

My apologies for reviving a very old thread, but this %!#$%# 5-minute edit time limit for conversation post is way too restrictive. Please extend or make unlimited.

Kruza

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  8. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Edit time limit for conversations now increased to 24 hours.

oneida, Unicorn and Kruza like this.