1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Eileen vf5fs video links/channel

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by Mackfactor, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    neone got ne yet??

2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

3. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    thnks man.
    Maybe sanchann or gorgeous will have 1 up soon for FS

4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

5. Tricky

6. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
  7. Tricky

Great eileen video, however this is the wrong thread for this. That link sends you to a video that is using Ver C. gameplay changes still. If you want to post this video, please put it in the eileen youtube videos thread.

Lets keep this thread very clean. ONLY VF:FS should be in here, so noobs don't get confused when they stumble into this part of the forum.

[I saw some horribly made subforums on some other sites. I dont' want to see that happen to eileen]

8. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
  9. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    very nice ( :
    with an impressive record

10. Xzyx987X

Xzyx987X Well-Known Member

Definitely the best FS Eileen I've seen so far. He even kicked Sanchan's ass. I'll have to take some notes.

11. Tricky

I like that the eileen player used some moves I hadn't seen before, but as a player. . . they pretty much suck. Sry dude.

12. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Definately not the most solid Eileen play, but entertaining, no? And isn't that what's it's all about?

13. Tricky

14. SonCloud

SonCloud Member

15. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    SonCloud that video had some entertaining moments. Thank you for posting.

I've been watching iichikoeileen for a while but his channel have already been posted long ago. Himo is good too of course. Were there ever any Eileen star players besides Gorgeous?

Btw, I really like what I see from Eileen in FS. She looks very fun to play. The combos look more varied than in vanilla.

16. SonCloud

SonCloud Member

I don't think their are other star Eileen players beside Gorgeous but all I know is that he got blown up in the SBO qualifiers by Shun-Di if i not mistaken i have to find the video tho! Yeah i can't wait the play her in FS

17. SonCloud

SonCloud Member

18. Tricky

There just aren't a lot of eileen player mains. Give it some time and it'll spike up in activity.

19. Kknator95

Kknator95 Member

Heres a combo video i did for eileen...This is really my first real attempt at a vf combo video so please be very critical of the combos

EvenPit likes this.
  20. Tricky

Nice video man, first impression are pretty good here. I'm going to need to spend some time in the lab to test out your combos and see where they can be optimized. I think you can get even more damage out of some of them. The one you do at 0:39 on Kage, I think you could instead of ending it with P, 7K+G you could do either 4P+K,214K+G or 4P+K,236K+G or 4P+K,K.