1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Eileen vf5fs video links/channel

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by Mackfactor, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

thnx for the timestamps. The mirror had a few cool moments like 46P to go under the zenk mixups then then BT8K for the ring out combo. That was really sick and cool.

Ei vs Shun was kinda boring. Ei basically didn't get a chance to play at all. Nothing learned from that matchup video. I guess you can take away the wrong answers to some of shun's options.

steelbaz likes this.
  2. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Haha yeah that's what I was thinking about the vs Shun match, Eileen mirror was very cool to watch though, like the interesting cancels used.

3. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Tricky likes this.
  4. Tricky

steelbaz likes this.
  5. PKGJimmy

PKGJimmy Active Member

PSN:
    PKG48EILEEN
    XBL:
    JimmyPKG
    me vs iichikoeileen, very strong Japanese Eileen!

Daydream, Tricky and steelbaz like this.
  6. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Great video, thanks for sharing it!

7. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    anyone wanna watch Sailor Moon have a seizure? of course you do! i probably didn't even have to ask...

credit to steelbaz for telling me about this little trick in her monkey dance animation lol

steelbaz likes this.
  8. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Oh the joys of the trollie dance!
    Having battle tested this in ranked, it is a proven effective tool of psychological warfare! Once they get danced on their gaemplay changes, Tricky was right about that :cool:

Tricky and DomAug like this.
  9. Tricky

More of my schoolgirl eileen at TSB monthly

I'm going to be watching my set with Rodney a bunch of times to break down those mixups he's got so I can finally shut down some of what he's been doing to me. It's a real nice long set of us both adjusting to each other.

Unicorn likes this.
  10. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here are some Eileen wall combos. If it's been posted already you can delete post :p

DomAug and Tricky like this.
  11. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    i really like those combos :D

here are the commands for them too in case anyone wanted them:

1. [2][3][6][K][+][G] (wall stagger) -- [9][K] (wall splat) -- [2][1][4][P][P][2][3][6][P][+][K][K] -- [9][P][+][K][+][G][P][P] (wall slide) -- [6][6][K] -- (ender)

2. [2][3][6][K][+][G] (wall stagger) -- [9][K] (wall splat)-- [2][1][4][P][P][2][3][6][P][+][K][K] -- (in air, while rising) [K] (wall slide) -- [6][6][K] -- (ender)

3. [2][3][6][K][+][G] (wall stagger) -- [4][6][K][+][G] -- [4][P][+][K][2][3][6][P][+][K][K] -- [9][P][+][K][+][G][P][P] (wall slide) -- [6][6][K] -- (ender)

4. [2][3][6][K][+][G] (wall stagger) -- [4][6][K][+][G] -- [4][P][+][K][2][3][6][P][+][K][K] -- (in air, while rising) [K] (wall slide) -- [6][6][K] -- (ender)

some common enders include the following:

- [1][P][K]
    - [2][1][4][P][K]
    - [4][P][+][K][2][3][6][K][+][G]
    - [4][P][+][K][2][1][4][K][+][G]

steelbaz and Tricky like this.
  12. Tricky

Sure most folks saw it already, but for completeness . . .

chibiaya version

Flash/Shang/Denkai commentary version

steelbaz, Manjimaru and DomAug like this.
  13. Tricky

14. PKGJimmy

PKGJimmy Active Member

PSN:
    PKG48EILEEN
    XBL:
    JimmyPKG
    I think he is the best Eileen player on PSN, I have no idea what's going on and died.

15. Tricky

Oh man I totally forgot 6P+K,P canceled into 214K+G is a combo on Side hit.

16. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    Yeah that one caught my eye too. Good thing people post games here so we can stay sharp.

17. Tricky

It's funny cuz that combo is one of the cases where the dojo combo counter says it's not a combo when it is.

18. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Could be that it's not a combo, but is guaranteed anyway because of the extra frames it takes to block/sidestep from sideturned. Looks like an actual combo when testing though. Eileen still breaks the game :D

19. Tricky

I tested it in dojo too and it's def a combo. You can't evade the 214K+G after the 2nd punch connects. I did not try evading the 2nd mid punch tho. I don't think the combo counter is good at dealing with unblockables.

20. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    It's finally here. Chibitox posted this in the tournament thread, so thanks to him. Been wanting to see this for months as this was only shown on the nico nico stream. Here the japanese Eileen player Maichi makes a huge effort against arguably one of the theoretically "beastliest" teams possible (Itoshun, Joesph, Homestay...). This gave me so much faith in this game, seeing Eileen doing well at the very top of high level play against the best of the best with top tier characters.

Notice how he does 6P+KP,236K+G against walls to get stagger then follows with P+K,PK pretty much all the time in certain situations. Maybe he's afraid of TEs but I dunno about giving up possible oki like that.

It starts around 49:00, every game is just incredible.

EvenPit, synce and Tricky like this.