1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

El Rey Network

Discussion in 'General' started by masterpo, Jan 22, 2015.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I get El Rey Network on Cable TV in Ohio. I think its Tarentino's. Is this network anywhere else?
    Is any body else checkin this out.

OMG Five Deadly Venoms, Shaolin Intruders, Flying Gillotines, 36th Chamber, Shaolin Temple (Jet Li), the Master and on and on, The entire Shaw Brothers Kung Fu library. I've seen Pai Chan, Lei Fei, Lau Chan, and Lion in these movies a dozen times :LOL: this week alone.

Some Tekken too Lei Wulong, Feng Wei, Baek, Ling Xiaou :LOL:

Many times on VFDC the question has been posted about whether VF styles come from the real martial arts or not.
    One thing is for sure, some of the VFDC styles have a whole lot in common with the kung fu wi-fi flicks:ROTFL:

Maybe the Shaw Brothers got some of their material from real Kung Fu and VF got some of their material from real Kung Fu and that's why there are so many similarities, or maybe VF got all of its Kung Fu from the Shaw Brother's movies:holla:

If you can get El Rey and you like the old school kung fu movies, its the channel to watch:)

And the English Dubs(y)