1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

European ButtonCzech - online exhibitions of old continent players

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Unicorn, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    so... rly no volunteers for next Sunday? :(

2. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    If you say that, I am sure you haven't seen Combolammas' Jean. :p

Ellis likes this.
  3. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Because of being sick and have problems to speak, I will not hold any stream this Sunday (challenge or not) but I will be glad for any vounteers for next week :)

4. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Hi guys. Im willing for a FT5 this sunday if anyone wants to play. im rusty as hell though but it would be a great chance to start playing again. see you there sluts. :p

Kamais_Ookin and Unicorn like this.
  5. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
  6. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    I would also like to give this ago again, i was all hype for readying my broom and defend myself against the cleaning sevices but their management seems lackingly random at best so it is hard to make my own shifts co-incide :p

So, anyone that can match my northern connection alright on PSN that wants to give it a go?
    FT5 to FT10 depending on endurance ;)

7. Strider786

Strider786 Well-Known Member

Well I'm rusty as all hell but ready to unpause my quest to be the best. I'm down for a FT5 this Sunday vs @VFEllhn or @PReP or both in everyone vs everyone style battle royal kind of thing.

But first I want to test my connection with ellhn. If its unbareable, i'll just fight Prep after ellhn's fight or something.

I'll be using Jeff ofcourse.

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  8. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    I could do deffo' a random rumble, if VFEllhn is on PSN anymore?

9. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Apparently a fight between me and strider was booked suddenly?

While i have nothing against that,
    I expected The person handling the stream to atleast confirm (Unicorn),
    or the involved players to chime in after my latest message (Strider, VFEllhn).
    Before a fight is being assembled from scaping together a few posts.

And I feel this a quite reasonable expectation.
    In the future Unicorn, i suggest a little more vocal, social and direct approach with booking the fights for EBC - randomly seeing a fight shouted out in the status-upates when i by chance checked in today, is kind of a gamble no?

Anyways, shamefully, my pad is busted - and i hope to hunt for a new one the end of this month.

And thus i cannot set a date for my fight yet, luckily i hadn't yet either right? ; )

And again, let us be more active with ending discussions of a pro-posed "X wanna fight Y" and have confirmation from you in the same spot as the discussion was held.
    It would feel better not having these things set up unawares.

10. Strider786

@PReP my bad, sorry man. I was going to ask for some clarification too around now but seeing as you've already gone ahead.. :) Anyway so I'm taking it that our fight isn't gonna happen tonight :( If not, I'd like to have a FT5 vs @Unicorn 's Wolf if that's cool.

11. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @PReP I am sorry if I did wrong. I have a lot of work this week/weekend and I had chance to check VFDC only briefly :( Sorry if I didn't realize it is not agreed match :(

I was trying what you are suggesting in the past (mostly).

Ellis likes this.
  12. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @Strider786 ok, today at 9PM is fine for you? I will like to play "just for fun", no FTs, just to chill out..?

Ellis likes this.
  13. Strider786

Yeah sure :)

Ellis likes this.
  14. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Ah alrighty, glad to have it solved anyways! :) I will carry no anger with me as i consider the matter done. I will let you all know when i am ready to play again!

Strider786 likes this.
  15. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    i m back, i m wondering if @Combolammas would be agree to fight me? And when it could be possible. i m rusty but i have enough time to recover my lacks...

Ellis likes this.
  16. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Next weekend? I'm out of live gold so I guess we have to go with PSN.

17. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Lol mine too so psn. Ok for next weekend. Is it ok @Unicorn for you?

Ellis likes this.
  18. Strider786

@Unicorn I'm really sorry for the mega short notice but I'm not going to be able to play today, something came up literally 10mins ago. Really sorry :(

On the flip side, I'll be getting xbl very soon, by next week. @VFEllhn I'll send you my gamertag once I've got it so we can test our connection and if all is good lets do a FT5 next Sunday.

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  19. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
  20. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Me and Maki were talking of this weekend up there.

MakiLeSushi likes this.