1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

European ButtonCzech - online exhibitions of old continent players

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Unicorn, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @MakiLeSushi ..?

Just do not hesitate and do not wait till someone challenge you and instead, challenge anyone on your own :)

2. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Ok since kingo cant play this sunday, ill play Maki this sunday.

3. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    FT how much? Also, PSN, right? Or are you both on XBL?
    @MakiLeSushi @VFEllhn

4. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    After i played Maki some minutes ago i dont know if it would be good idea to play. Is not stable at all, really depressing me, its like whoever hunt the hit first, you cant play like this. And i was the only one busy with the internet. I think im done.. Maki is a great player and amazing vanessa to play against and i would like to play him but with that connection cant be work. Maki feels the same. Our connection isnt good unfortunately :(

5. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    @Unicorn @no-w-h-ere if kahn cannot be there i would like a ft10 with nowhere. I have an old memory to remove with him so if he agree i m in

Unicorn likes this.
  6. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @no_w_h_ere or @Chibitox are you in contact with KahnRahn? He was not on VFDC since like forever. Please arrange the proposed nowhere vs kahn games with him for certain day and ask him to confirm here in thread if he agrees
    Thank you

BTW personally, I will like to see @Chibitox vs @INIero if you will like to as well..? ;)

Sorry @MakiLeSushi I deleted the post you reply to and post it again to get the proper tags in there :)

7. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    Too bad VFEllhn, I wish I could see or play your Pai :(

@Unicorn : I'll leave a message to kahn on XBL later and let you know about it.

@MakiLeSushi of course I agree, even after Kahn ! ( though I'm wondering what this old memory is all about )

About FTs I'd like to see : Maki vs Pana could be a high pace one :) ! Pana vs kingo of course (Aoi/jacky) and Chibitox vs kingo (maybe with Lion if kingo takes Aoi ?)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  8. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

ButtonCzech? Button Check? O the "pun"ishment!

no_w_h_ere likes this.
  9. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
  10. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Why not play Kingo after indeed, Pana is okay too but we already played each other in recent FT5s and against other comp too so maybe it's good to see new faces for variety's sake. and also to bring the light to newer players.

Any combination of :
    Mister, Kahn, Nowhere, Krye, Kannopio, Godel, Shinobi, Strider and Riskbreak is nice
    I can ask JDS or Narenski if they are is in too.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  11. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Anything new? Or should I look for another pair for this sunday? :)

12. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    No news till now, I've just sent another message on XBL.

I'm in for sunday, even with another player (Maki ?).

Unicorn likes this.
  13. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
  14. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Why not, I should be available on sunday.
    But I'll try to send an sms to Kahn on his phone as it would be better to see "new" faces.

Unicorn likes this.
  15. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Thank you @Chibitox .

BTW I added DEMANDED MATCHES section based on matches multiple people already asked for and you are there, among others. Go for some! :p

@no_w_h_ere if you will play with Kahn, it will be FT5 or 7 or 10? And it will be XBL, right?

16. KahnRahn

KahnRahn Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kahn Rahn
    Sorry mates, i was busy with a customer. Well, i've read your message guys and of cours i'm in.
    Char Aoi, sarah Eileen and pai (for the sake:D) .
    Xbox Live only
    I take every one everywhere with every FT. Saturday i should be there around 9PM for a FT10 or 2 FT5 or 3 FT3 vs Nowhere or every one wants a FT against me.
    Unicorn, a FT10 /15 between a single player and 4 or 5 others players could be interesting.

17. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Yeah I have about 2 of such ideas running in my head, probably will try to make them reality soon.

Anyway thank you for confirmation, so you will play this Saturday with @no_w_h_ere at 9PM ? Is there any chance you will be available on Sunday as well, 8 or 9 PM?

18. KahnRahn

XBL:
    Kahn Rahn
    Yes, i can play tomorrow with him at 9PM on Xbox live but sunday probably at 10PM not before.

19. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I will prefer Sunday, if possible. 10 PM is not a problem for me at all.

@no_w_h_ere how about you? Will you agree with Sun 10PM, FT5 with immediate salty runback? :)

20. KahnRahn

XBL:
    Kahn Rahn
    Sunday It's ok for me.