1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

European ButtonCzech - online exhibitions of old continent players

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Unicorn, Aug 21, 2014.

1. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    GGs to khan rhan, I'll have my revenge (yes you'd better believe it :D !)

I played very badly, bad delays, too many throws attempts ( for what I recall, haven't finished watching the videos yet); and yes I really need to improve my defence overall and punishments :oops:

Sorry for the switch but I didn't think the 3d FT was counting as khan won the 2( even more when I played against uni, thought it was for fun !)

About the hate runback that's not what I meant lol:p, I was saying that after the run back I was even more salty and hated that lol !

Thanks unicorn for streaming, I'm always available for FTs anytime, anyone !

2. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I will use Lau in the first to 5 and if we do end up doing another ft5 then I might switch. Also 8 pm cest what time is that in the USA east coast? I think its 2 pm for me.

3. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
  4. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @kingo how it looks like with you vs maki match? when are you available, willing to play?

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  5. Strider786

Strider786 Well-Known Member

6. KahnRahn

KahnRahn Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kahn Rahn
    No need apologize for this. The last FT was too laggy. Why not for another FT with Sarah, Pai and/or Eileen (long long time havn't play her).
    Yes Nowhere, you need to punish unsafe move, espacialy the sweep (-18fr).
    Thanks Uni, i really love the Unicorn break (need to pass water:p).

7. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    I'm ok for any FT of course !

I'll definitely work on my punishments, it's too bad to lose damage because of that:mad:

But usually even if its not proper punish I try at least throws and low throws, but yesterday I just froze WTF ! I just let meany girlies bully Goh:eek:
    Yes I used a lag switch for this one I should have tried that earlier:ninja:

8. SNAKE BOSS

Will you be able to do the match today in 1 hour if Unicorn is available?

9. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
  10. SNAKE BOSS

Strider has challanged me for this Sunday and I have accepted. just wanted to confirmation if its going to happen?

11. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Maki did ask me to play last Sunday. I can't make promises for next weekend. I need to work on one school project probably the whole wkd and it probably is gonna drain my juices to the point where I'll rather just watch others play.

Next week should be ok as long as nothing urgent comes up. I'd prefer as early as possible Sunday or if possible even more preferably Saturday, any time (this is because Monday mornings are early wakes for me).

12. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
  13. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
  14. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @Combolammas so... is sunday 8PM CEST acceptable for you or you need other time? Personally I prefer sundays evenings after kids go to sleep, but I can adjust my schedule if needed :)

15. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Goh. Sunday 8 CEST is ok. I hope both of you noticed that we're (I am) talking about next week, right (21.9.)?

16. Strider786

Strider786 Well-Known Member

So this sunday is still just gonna be me and sb huh, thats too bad.

17. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Yeah I know.

I still hope @kingo will confirm he can/can not play Maki this sunday :(

18. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Can not play this WE neither, sorry guys.

19. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Any other date is suited for you? Like... we still have free window this sudnay :p Or will you possibly prefer some other day?

20. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I'd like to play on a weekend that isn't this one. Someone (anyone) i don't play all the time.

Sozos, Strider786 and Unicorn like this.