1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Evo Shun Guide

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Apr 2, 2003.

By Myke on Apr 2, 2003 at 1:03 AM
  1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    DrunkenCat's Evo Shun Guide has been uploaded to the VF4 Shun section. I'm sure he'll appreciate any comments and feedback. Check it out!

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Apr 2, 2003.

1. martialfanatic
      martialfanatic
      Excellent work. I'm inspired to give Shun another try (found him to be to indirect in his tactics when I tried him in the past). If there were a thumbs up graemlin, it would be right here.

Keep the info surge coming guys. That's three characters so far that we have excellent info for in evo.
    2. martialfanatic
      martialfanatic
      I mean, damn, guys. Not too long ago a Shun thread was hot stuff, so this guy took the time to make a Shun guide (which does take time). At least show some appreciation. It's a very informative guide and should help all of you Shun players out. Or have you all jumped ship to Lau or Akira? /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    3. replicant
      replicant
      Shun has been the underdog for awhile. Unfortunately, I don't see that changing anytime soon. Namflo showed recently that Shun could compete against the better players out there, but a lot of people are still hesitant. DrunkenCat has put together a nice piece of work here to help all Shunites improve their game.
    4. Myke
      Myke
      Guide updated. *drink*