1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Fight a Fraud for Charity!

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Johoseph, Apr 22, 2013.

By Johoseph on Apr 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM
  1. Johoseph

Johoseph Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lau of America
    Untitled.png
    FIGHT A FRAUD FOR CHARITY (EPISODE 1)

How far would you go for charity? VFDC has shown that it's willing to hand money over for a good cause, but are you willing to FIGHT FOR IT!?

Just a bit of a premise, I got a $500 loan for SEGA CUP travel expenses, and now I'm left with money that I was 100% SURE that I was going to spend. So after seeing BLACKSTAR's Donation Drive, I found a way to spend it.

This Friday, 4/26 @ 7PM-10PM, I'll be opening up a VF5:FS Room Match on Xbox-Live. Anyone who joins and beats me in a match will be putting $5 (per match won) of that loan money toward ChibiAya's Donation Drive.

Rules of the Room: 5 slots. If people are waiting for a chance to fight in stream I'm going to have to enforce a 3 match limit. IE once you fight me 3 times you'll have to leave to let someone else in. Other than that, the room will run like a normal room. (IE you WILL fight other people, not just me, but my matches are the only ones that have $5 on the line.)

Stream Info: http://twitch.tv/Johoseph

Care about charity? Think you can beat an out of practice Lau player? Show me your best VF skills to get $5 (per match) of my money sent to a good cause.

Inspired entirely by BLACKSTAR, LA Akira's WNF Promotion, and Chibiaya.

Comments

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Johoseph, Apr 22, 2013.