1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Final Tuned pre-purchase

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Byne_Rhode, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Byne_Rhode

Byne_Rhode Active Member

What if the vf community had enough people send sega money for a home copy of final tuned. (at $20 greatest hit price or even $50 {i'm willing to pay 50}) wouldn't that cover cost of production and give sega a profit. Isn't that the only reason they won't make a home port, they don't think they'll make money?

2. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Even if people did preorder, we wouldn't get more than 100 people anyways. So don't bother. The word is, they already did a home version of FT, but no go by the powers that be. Just wait till VF5.

3. Byne_Rhode

Byne_Rhode Active Member

so theoretically, if they already did a home port, then all's you need is to burn that data to a dvd. anyone know someone who works at am2 and can get me a bootleg copy /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif i'd pay $100 for a copy

4. nobody

nobody Well-Known Member

First I've heard of that. Where was it reported?

5. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Srider said:

Even if people did preorder, we wouldn't get more than 100 people anyways. So don't bother. The word is, they already did a home version of FT, but no go by the powers that be. Just wait till VF5.

[/ QUOTE ]

"home version of FT" .... WHERE, WHEN, HOW ?????
    I think that they are too busy working on VF5 so they won't make home version of VF4ft. And WHO will by FT if VF5 has been announced?? I mean WHO=normal_players not US=hardcore_VF_gamers. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    WHO will by FT if VF5 has been announced?? I mean WHO=normal_players not US=hardcore_VF_gamers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, and that why I'm going to end this discussion.