1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Forums Upgraded to XF 1.3

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by Myke, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The forums have been upgraded to the latest stable release of XenForo 1.3.0. This release includes a number of bug fixes, performance improvements, and the following new features:
    • Updated Editor toolbar: the updated layout consolidates a number of functions under one menu.
    • Smilie categories: clicking on the smilies button now displays them in their respective category.
    • New spoiler tag: not a huge update, but the spoiler tag is new and can be found in the "Insert" menu of the editor toolbar.
    • Multi Quoting: probably the biggest end-user feature, multi-quoting allows you to queue up a number of posts across pages in the same thread, and even other threads in other forums.
      • Once you click on the "+Quote" link in a post it gets added to a queue.
      • Once clicked, the link will read as "-Quote" allowing you to removing it from the queue.
      • When there are posts in the queue, a button appears beneath the message area labelled "Insert Quotes".
      • The "Insert Quotes" button opens a popup that lets you review, rearrange and remove any posts from your queue before final insertion.

As always, if you experience any issues with the upgrade, let me know in this thread.

Jide, Libertine and Ellis like this.
  2. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Not sure where it comes from, but after the donations were integrated I keep getting a message saying "connection aborted" if I leave the shoutbox on in a tab for a while while doing other stuff.

It doesn't really seem to do anything since the shoutbox keeps updating on the background, just the message. Also, it seems kinda random. I don't always get it even if I have shoutbox idling for a whole day.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    When did this happen?

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Have you tried refreshing your browser cache?