1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Frame data in text format

Discussion in 'Help' started by DS91, Dec 9, 2012.

1. DS91

DS91 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Dat91Scrub
    Hi there,

I am looking to get hold of a complete table of command lists (as per the VFDC resources) in text format.

Basically I need the tables from VFDC without the graphics such as [G] [P] [K] etc. which would need to be replaced with GPK and numeric notation.

Ideal format would be MS Excel I guess, or any kind of common tabular format.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of this?

2. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

3. DS91

DS91 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Dat91Scrub
    Aw dude, that is [P]erfect !!!!!! :)

Thanks for what could end up being one of my most valued Xmas presents! I'm gonna do some re-formatting work and come back with an even more mighty version than that- will DM you with the first look. Thanks again.

Anyone else who is loving the info Drift has posted here, make sure you bump this thread.

4. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

Don't thank me; thank Libertine. They're his work with special mention to Leonard McCoy for cleaning up Goh's page.

5. DS91

DS91 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Dat91Scrub
    Then those guys deserve props, and should get a credit on that first page with all the links!