1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Frames that carry to Stances...

Discussion in 'Lion' started by TifaKungFu, Mar 18, 2009.

1. TifaKungFu

TifaKungFu Member

do moves like /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif which I think has +7 on CH, does it carry the frames over to the stance?

2. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    The frame advantage should change when you enter the stance, but I have no idea what it is in this case.

3. TifaKungFu

TifaKungFu Member

So you are saying typically that even I have an advantage as I transition into a stance it goes back to 0?

4. noodalls

noodalls Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Why would it go back to 0? It would depend on how many frames are added/cut to transition into stance.

You're probably going to have to devise a test to work it out for yourself.

5. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    ya im wondering this to..

i C that 4PP is minus -1 on hit..im thinking going into stance could be dangerous with P+K+G (To TouRouSouFuu stance) if i dont have anything to crush highs or 2p... maybe there is(K+G??? p, 6p...)

or perhaps, going into stance makes recovery time for 6pp quicker?? prob not..

BORIS? test this with me.
    ( :

6. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

-1 is not that bad for Lion, but you need to watch out your 2p is 13f if u tend to do it right after. Basically you will be hit by opponent's elbow.

7. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Doesn't TRSF [6][K] (the jumping knee) crush low punches?

8. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

I was thinking that, also TRSF p goes under lows (possibly)

tbh the way I use TRSF is bust it out when they are not expecting it so they freeze up and cant elbow you out of it, they they have to guess between the catch or an attack.

Sure Mack, like tonight or tomorrow? I'll come off MW2 if I'm on for it.