1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FS Brad Vids Channel

Discussion in 'Brad' started by Mackfactor, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    http://www.youtube.com/user/chikonyan01#p/u/3/UvbXdK1tTEU

hope u guys dont mind me posting... trying to gather a whole bunch of channels. I remember when i first started playing i always wanted to find links for videos but it was kinda hard, never knew which players to watch for. So i hope this makes it more accessible for ppl wanting to learn from vids.

2. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
  3. GetSelious

GetSelious Well-Known Member

Awesome work Mack truly appericiate this

4. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
  5. GetSelious

Again Mack I owe you a fist bump btw Akira doing push ups and screaming yea Akira's on the "JUICE"

6. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    hahah no worries, btw i didnt know u still played VF. its been awhile since we talked on mic
    u and aerial REVIEX hit me up sometimes, maybe we can try some brad mirrors, mind u i just started taking him seriously. but i bet one week later, ill prob say im working on shun and leave brad. but at least in VF that actually helped me understand all the other characters.. Couple more left jeff, wolf, Sarah, and a decent strat for shun. I have a disease.. i cant make up my mind. You should see how pissed my gf gets when we go to rent a video at the video store, il be there for 1 hr, holding 10 videos in my hand.. debating which movie to watch.

7. GetSelious

Well I have no free time at the moment cause of work and school most of the time and if you see me online playing shooters that's my bro. I've been playing offline here and there and it's aerial rave x lol or just Rave. Awesome with your indecisiveness you are now the UNDECIDER and ya I get the same with my girl except I tell her baby if you don't let me be me or I swear to god we're watching a Uwe boll film

8. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
  9. GetSelious

It's cool that Kage in the first link got exposed baited into the reversal damn not a way to go

10. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
  11. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

Sorry if old, just found this

12. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

13. R_Panda

R_Panda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
  14. deathsushi

deathsushi Well-Known Member

Whatever movement he's doing at 5:14 is causing my head to explode. What is that? It looks like a sidestep cancelled into another sidestep into a throw?

15. G_A

G_A Well-Known Member

Looks like an evade canceled with a dash, followed by a throw to me.

16. R_Panda

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    It's an evade crouching dash canceled into a throw. It isn't too complicated, not sure why your head hurts. [​IMG]

17. R_Panda

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
  18. G_A

G_A Well-Known Member

Tokyo Bay Area Cup Final 2012 Vol7
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24974262
    Tons of fights with Itoshun (I believe it's him), his first fight at 11:30 (his fights are not consecutive) and other interesting Brad

2012 Bay Area Cup Playoffs
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24973871
    3~4 fights with Itoshun, his first starts at 8:30

By the way you can find all the previous Tokyo Bay Area Cup in the channel history, plenty of games from Itoshun and other strong Brad.

Electro_Jacky and R_Panda like this.
  19. G_A

G_A Well-Known Member

Still from the NEWTON channel, I watched this tournament, NEWTONCUP 決勝トーナメント, 5vs5, from two weeks ago, some good stuff.
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25809727

For those who didn't watch it yet :
    Brad fights (highlight for the name of Brad players)
    ~0:24 Unknown Brad
    ~0:54 Zen
    ~1:12 Itoshun
    ~1:23 Itoshun vs Zen, great fight!
    ~2:26 Itoshun

Electro_Jacky likes this.
  20. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

~6:53

Check out those Itoshun combos, especially on Vanessa. I wasn't sure if one in particular was match-reliable, but he did it. He's a constant inspiration to improve.

Hizumi's (?) Brad at the beginning; Itoshun's at the end.

G_A and R_Panda like this.